“Great Mexican Food!”

Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Ranked #110 of 163 Restaurants in Centennial
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 October 2017

you have to go through a maze to get to the order line and order your own food. they pretty much throw it together, but oh is it good. Not really wheelchair friendly and most of the tables are bolted to the floor so if you have several or a crowd you can't sit together. no waiters but they do keep it clean. but, oh the food is so good.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Yep, its a chain, but the quality and value on tasty Tuesday's can't be beat! I love that sweet pork, and their ranch salad dressing is da bomb. Seems like I am visiting this location every Tuesday for the past 4 months.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Taco bell or other fast food tex-mex restaurants just cannot hold a candle to Cafe Rio. All fresh food, and the servings could easily serve two. Very popular.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

They have specials several days a week. When you can get a large burrito for $5.49 as a special, that is a good buy. You can order shredded chicken, grilled chicken, pork, beef, or steak. We get the mild sauce and it is good. Tuesdays have the best specials, so you might have a wait.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered two chicken tacos
for $7.02. I was expecting grilled chicken but received shredded chicken in a lot of liquid which made for a very messy tacos. The flour tortillas were very undercooked and doughy. I ate one and discarded the other one. I would have asked for my money back but the line was long and I had to run to an appointment. I requested a cup for water but could not get any water out of the fountain machine (using the lever labeled water). The beverage area was extremely messy and dirty. I noticed the person grilling the meat was using the same tongs for raw meat and cooked meat.

1  Thank KimW369