“If you want a wonderful stay in Maui, stay here!!”
4 WAILEA GRAND CHAMPION, #180 6 WAILEA GRAND CHAMPION, #180
26 WAILEA GRAND CHAMPION, #180
28 WAILEA GRAND CHAMPION, #180
30 WAILEA GRAND CHAMPION, #180
32 WAILEA GRAND CHAMPION, #180
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BatziCalg...
calgary
“If you want a wonderful stay in Maui, stay here!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 for a stay in July 2010

Since I was the vacation planner for 6 other people beside's myself, I was also charged with finding a suitable place for us to hang our hats at the end of each day. By a stroke of pure luck I happened across the Alii Resorts website. Right from day one, Pat was extremely helpful getting our vacation started. We arrived late at night, and her directions to Wailea Grand Champions (180) were perfect. There was a key in a lock box, and we settled in, exhausted. Because we arrived at night, we didn't see a thing until the morning. What a fantastic way to start a day! We were on the second floor of the condo units, with an unobstructed view of the golf course right beside us, and the ocean to our left. To our right was the pool and hot tub!
Our condo was very clean, and gorgeous. It had everything we needed and more. A fully equipped kitchen and bbq availalble pool side. Wailea was wonderful, and we enjoyed shopping in the world class mall (Shops at Wailea) just down the hill from us, as well as dining in the Cheesburger Island style located there...actually, we had breakfast there twice, and it was great.
Our condo was kept clean by a very professional staff, and Pat was very good to us when we would call and ask her for some advice about Luau's and the like. We loved every minute of our 2 week stay, and will most definitely book our next stay through Alii Resorts.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Austin

Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
WA
Reviewed November 10, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing