Great unit. Location is great, unit clean, amenities great, the grounds are amazing, unit is well stocked; Ali'i resorts is very attentive. Walk to pool and beach were easy. Garden view from balcony, private. Only draw back is its older unit and bathroom & decore not updated. No music so bring your portable player. Not a huge deal breaker just make sure you are aware. Owners and manager excellent. Price was very good. Pool area got crowded and we couldnt find a single lounge chair one day. Very popular location and their beach is one of the best. We loved the beach here and snorkeling was good. Very calm waters too! Most of Maui is crowded these days ...travel in the off season!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maui family friendly condo resort with low-rise buildings span 34 acres of tropical landscaping and terraces down to popular Keawakapu Beach, a sandy beach with gentle surf and great snorkeling. Each condominium is individually owned and has an on-island representative. The owner is responsible for pricing, furnishing, cleaning and renovation of their condo. Abundant resort amenities include four swimming pools, paddle tennis, shuffleboard, barbecue grills and a beachfront pavilion making this the perfect place for family and friends to hang out and hang loose. Each studio, 1- and 2-bedroom suite is equipped with a full kitchen, separate living room/dining area, private lanai or patio with outdoor BBQ grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include free parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, and housekeeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Wailea Ekahi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekahi Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekahi Village Maui