We were on Maui for a business meeting and stayed an extra 4 nights to see more of the island. I booked the Ekahi based on other reviews and we were absolutely delighted with the whole experience. Our condo 44b was at the top and in a really peaceful location overlooking some lovely gardens and with a very private terrace. The condo was spotlessly clean, very well furnished and with first class services including a very well equipped kitchen, tv and internet. There was also a washing machine and tumble dryer. The maid was a very friendly lady who made the place look very nice and it was overall a complete success. The beach was very good and snorkelling with loads of turtles just off the shore around the rocks a really memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maui family friendly condo resort with low-rise buildings span 34 acres of tropical landscaping and terraces down to popular Keawakapu Beach, a sandy beach with gentle surf and great snorkeling. Abundant resort amenities include four swimming pools, paddle tennis, shuffleboard, barbecue grills and a beachfront pavilion making this the perfect place for family and friends to hang out and hang loose. Each studio, 1- and 2-bedroom suite is equipped with a full kitchen, separate living room/dining area, private lanai or patio with outdoor BBQ grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wailea Ekahi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekahi Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekahi Village Maui