We spent a week at the Kea Lani with our children last September, and liked it so much we booked to return this February. The rooms are ideally set up for a family, with a suite so that children can go to bed and adults don't have to turn out the lights at the same time. Children under 5 eat for free, which saves a lot in a hotel.
The service was always excellent, and the grounds, pools and beach were all fantastic.
There was construction going on at both times we were there, but this was not at all noticable from where we were.
We will definitely be going back. The only downside was that we left here to go to the JW Marriott on Oahu, which was a terrible let down from the Kea Lani!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort. Nestled on the golden sands of Wailea's Polo Beach, this award-winning oceanfront paradise redefines luxury with a state-of-the-art spa, island inspired cuisine and authentic cultural experiences. Fairmont Kea Lani is the ideal island getaway with four unique restaurants, three swimming pools including an adult-only pool, a comprehensive fitness and wellness program and unrivaled access to the best adventures across the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani
- Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea