US$183
US$79
US$98
US$94
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
US$79
US$69
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Fall River/Westport(Westport)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hampton.com
All reviewswhaling museumworking waterfrontmartha's vineyardhistoric downtownfree breakfastyogurtwaffle makercape codrestaurants and barswithin walking distancefront desk staffpool and hot tubstayed here for one nightwould stay here againcomfortable roomshort driveconvenient location
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites, New Bedford over the weekend. The hotel was a little tricky to find -- I could see the place and my GPS gave me clear instructions, but there is construction that required a little maneuvering in order to get there. Once we figured that out there was no problem pulling in. The hotel was clean, the staff very friendly, and the price was good. The breakfast began at 6:00 on Sunday and that helped us out since we had a plane to catch in Boston. Also, the breakfast was very good. There was a lot of variety.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Gallahans
Sara H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review. We apologize for the construction, hopefully it will be complete by your next visit. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We stayed here with 12 other people.The location is great.Close enough to the water for great views .Close enough to the highway without hearing the traffic. And my favorite, close enough to a huge antique collective. There is a great restaurant right across the street on the water.The old downtown area was within walking distance and worth the stroll .The hotel is newish and kept in pristine condition.The beds were VERY comfortable, the rooms cozy without being small and the staff was very very nice and helpful.Plenty of easy parking.The continental breakfast was complete and good and had generous serving times.

Room Tip: I sleep with my eyes closed so it didn't matter to me what side of the building I was on but the water views on the east side were lovely
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. The staff work hard at keeping the hotel in new condition. There are many hidden gems in our area, and I'm glad to hear you found a few. We will see you on your next visit to New Bedford!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

This is a relatively new hotel on the waterfront, spacious and clean with large rooms and very comfortable beds. It deserves high marks for this but the breakfast, which was included, is very limited. It's alright if you like waffles, muffins, cereals and toast. There was also plastic food available in wrappers which could be heated in a microwave. Ugh! There's no restaurant but across the road the Waterfront Seafood grill has a very inviting menu.

Watch out for the traffic chaos. The hotel is currently isolated by major road works and finding the entrance can be a real problem. Once you arrive and step inside then a pleasant stay is promised. Our welcome was a bit abrupt however. Not a smile from the gentleman on the front desk and he mumbled the instructions for checking-in. Later on, other staff were far more friendly. But I would recommend visiting New Bedford with its fascinating Whaling history and museum.

Room Tip: Read the maps and make sure you know how to reach the location. It can be very confusing with all the road works taking place.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DSandPM

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate all feedback, and are always looking for ways to improve. Our breakfast follows Marriott standards, and we do agree some variety would be nice! We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I stayed there for a week on bissness. The hotel itself is nice new it ends there. As a elite Marriott member I have stayed at lots of Marriotts threw out the north east. The Room smelled like dirty gym socks. They cleaned the room once during our stay. By mistake they charge $1400.00 on my charge card, sorry they said when I called them when I got the statement. The staff was very rude. that I Have ever incounterd at a marriott, totally unacceptable service. I wont go to that marrott again..

Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Toby V

We would like to apologize for your billing issues during your stay with us. I am confident that all of the confusion could have been avoided if we not had issues with the original authorization form sent in for you. We are glad to see that you are staying with us again!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

We were weary and near the end of our two week trip when we got to this hotel. We just needed a stopping point on our way back to Boston. It was so nice to find a place so refreshingly decorated, clean and comfortable as this. The staff was friendly and the place still smelled and looked like it was new

Also, we bid for the room on Priceline so it was a fantastic value. Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review. I am happy to hear that our staff and comfortable rooms helped your weary night a become a little better. We hope to see you again in the future!