“Great Breakfast, Great Price, Fast Service”

Dillon's Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 261 Restaurants in New Bedford
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Busy little place, but still got served fast. Went to Dillon's for breakfast with friends, waited about 20 minutes for a table and we were served in 15 minutes after ordering, had a great breakfast on the cheap. Well worth it.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Had a nice breakfast at Dillon's. The place was very busy. Cathy our server was terrific, very attentive, not overbearing. She knew we needed things before I needed to ask and kept the coffee filled. Had a linguica and egg on a cheese roll with hash browns, yummy!

1  Thank smpfen
Reviewed May 6, 2016

we hears of Dillon's restaurant in the past but went there until today. the outside looks well taken care of and welcoming so we went in. the inside looks kinda old fashioned but had a comfortable feeling. the waitress was super nice and took our order quickly. when we got our order of a basic scrambled eggs and toast and coffee, we were impressed. it was one of the best breakfasts we had in a long time. everything was hot, fresh, and tasty. the homefries were out of this world! this is no high class joint, but if you want an awesome breakfast at a good price this is the place for you!

Reviewed July 15, 2015

I met my son for lunch here. This was the first time trying the place. I had lunch and he had breakfast. Service was quick and friendly. I know people who come here every day for breakfast and I can see why. The prices are good. My cheeseburger was nothing special. It was about 6 ounces and not a bit of juice in it. It was dry and tasteless. My plate was rounded out with potato chips but I could have had fries if I wanted. My son enjoyed his omelet but he said the coffee wasn't that great. I tried his home fries and they were bland. Need some spice of something. For a quick meal it does the trick. I'll try breakfast next time.

1  Thank Msia52
Reviewed March 5, 2014

It had been since 1985 since I entered this building. Then it was Goggins Variety and Spa, and it was a hangout and breakfast & lunch place for neighbor's, mailmen, kids from Holy Family High School. Well I had heard about Dillions from a number of people, so I decided to take a trip back in time to Goggins.... I mean Dillons. Well, it's just another breakfast spot. Nothing to write home about here. It was a cold winter day and every time someone opened the outside door you felt it.We moved our seats once and it to no avail. The place was pretty crowded with people. It took awhile to get waited on and then came the coffee (very good and multiple cup refills), my wife ordered a breakfast sandwich with home fries. Although it's appearance was not the greatest, my wife said it was all right. I order blueberry pancakes and home fries. The pancakes were okay, the home fries were a disappointment, no spices or onions, just fried up potatoes. So, maybe we try this for lunch next time. The motto.... You can't go back in time....