Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fun & Scary

If you have a (minimum) half day to spare in Auckland and look for some adrenaline rush activity... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
IreneWGT
Wellington, New Zealand
Small park

Having wanted to visit for awhile we got a taxi to the park. There were no queues at the entrance... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jddc7
Greater Perth, Australia
via mobile

All reviews rainbows end roller coaster kids kingdom gold rush log flume go karts great fun school holidays all ages older kids big kids bumper boats whole family great family day power surge new zealand bikes
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I tried all the big rides twice or more however the fear fall was just too much to handle...great place to hang out with friends. Need atleast a whole day to check out all the rides.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

The ticket purchasing process was a breeze to do online. If you are an AA member - bring your card with you as you get an additional discount.

The rides were entertaining! Highly recommend all of the ‘thrill rides’ especially the Stratosfear.

Food service leaves something to be desired, it wasn’t a busy day as such but the wait times were longer than I expected.

Overall, a great experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I went there in the weekday alone. I visited in the morning, please follow the guidance since the activate the attraction partially. I enjoyed their attraction and took many times :D

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I had always heard of it from friends and relatives so when i had my first trip to NZ,i had this park in my visit list.
I went on most of the rides and found statosfear to be the one that took my courage away. haha. i loved it. it was so much fun and i was so scared the whole time but that feeling you get when the fear takes over and you laugh like crazy to lie to yourself that you are alright but you clearly are scared as hell !! i recommended it to all my friends when i returned. some rides are not for the faint of heart. but i suggest to go for the ones you are 100% positive about. It was my 1st time in a theme park as well so i took the unlimited all rides pass and enjoyed my day. I'm definitely going there again !! hopefully fearfall is working this time as it was closed when i visited.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

No matter how old you are. No matter how you feel you will have to smile and laugh once you are inside Rainbows End. The park is laid out wonderfully, the rides are amazing and the food is easy to find without the long lines.

One ride to avoid is the 4D ride. It is disorienting, extremely jerky, poorly filmed and not a good time at all. Every other ride there is worth the time and the ride rewards with bags of fun. This is an outing that you will want to do again and again.

Date of experience: February 2018