See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Went to relax from work for a couple of days. I was a little let down. Hotel completely geared for the Asian lifestyles. Small beds. Thin foam pad on hard box spring. Asked for a queen got twin beds. Changed rooms, got two larger twin beds. Older hotel. Paint peeling, mold and water stain. Clean as possible, staff very helpful. Good points: great for Asian family vacations, lots of beach and pool activities. Cold AC in my room, Japanese style toilets, fast Wi-Fi. Bad points: Owners need to throw a lot of $$ at the property for upgrades and general maintenance. Won’t be coming back to this one.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We stayed at Room 2177 (17th Floor) of Taga Tower where we have an unbeatable panoramic ocean view. The room is huge, clean and tidy. To be fair, I don't know why there will have quite a number of adverse comments on this hotel. It's not a new hotel, but most of the hotels at Saipan are built in two or more decades ago so we cannot expect their appearance and condition like those at Phuket, Macau or Les Vegas, etc. The location of this hotel is at the centre of the city centre of Saipan so you may have immense convenience for activities, shopping and dining. Right next to Grandvrio, there is a significant casino resort development in Saipan namely Imperial Pacific so you may image the Grandvrio is in the best position of town. Only one thing needed to be improved is that the refrigerator and the cabinet have odd smells that might be caused by some guests irresponsible storage etc. And if bath gel can be provided instead of soap it will be much better.

Room Tip: Higher floor at Taga Tower
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Timothy L
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We stayed for two days.
Grandvrio Resort is in a very good location !!
So we could see it more easily.
Famous shops and restaurants are near the resort.
It was very useful for traveling.
I recommend you this resort:)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

When I arrived my first impressions of this large, busy hotel weren't that favourable. It looked like it was overdue for refurbishment and when I asked about an early check-in I was told I couldn't check-in until 3pm without paying extra. The staff, however, were friendly and appeared a little embarrassed about this policy.

Once I had checked in I found that my first impressions weren't far off the mark, the room was in desperate need of attention and, frankly, the bathroom needed to be stripped out and replaced.

Based on the rest of my experience I decided to have breakfast elsewhere.

The only positive things I can say are that the staff are very friendly, the location and views are the only other things the hotel's got going for it.

If I return to Saipan I'd chose to stay elsewhere.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank rthomp4435
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

I stayed two night at this hotel due to the availability of other hotels in Saipan.

The rooms are old, dirty and in need of some good maintenance/ complete renovation. They lobby is tired and the general condition of the hotel is poor.

The staff are quite rude as well.

I would suggest finding another hotel to stay at in Saipan....avoid this one at all costs!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business