Candlewood Suites Macon
US$69
US$103
Sleep Inn(Macon)
US$59
Super 8 Macon West(Macon)(Great Value!)
US$47
Hotels.com
US$76
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Macon)(Great Value!)
US$48
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskone nighthome away from homesized refrigeratorroom was cleana great place to stayconvenient locationgreat pricedishwasherpopcornlaundrykrogerinterstateoutbackhallwaypetsclerk
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I was set up in the room by Shannon Smith and she picked it out...i gave her my credit card and she took care of everything for me!! All i had to do was walk into my room and it was very nice..and i was welcomed by a basket of goodies and a card, which made me feel like i was part of a family there! Thank you so much Shannon for making me feel so special!!

As for the rest of the staff, everyone from front desk to housekeeping were super friendly and always spoke to me...and wanted to ensure my comfortability....i was in town managing a local restaurant for a week and i have very late hours, but no matter what time i came 'home" which was usually between 3-4 a.m. someone was always behind the desk to welcome me with a smile!!! That gesture goes a long way....in closing i would like to commend Shirley the General Manager for running an awesome establishment

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2011

The Service here is Excellant starting at the Front Desk & Management. The Housekeeping Staff was Very Professional. The Room & Facility was Very Clean. This Hotel is located to several restraunts. So Pet Friendly they even know your dogs name. We stayed here for 6 days & it was a Great home away from home! Thank you to all of you.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2011

Perhaps I'm spoiled by older hotels, but this room seemed VERY small for a "suite." We got a single queen-sized bed room, on the first floor in the back, and there's enough room for the bed, one nightstand, a recliner, tv/dresser, table, and the kitchen and bath. Not really a suite, but a room with a kitchen. That's fine -- it was great to have the kitchen. We got a discount, so I think I got my money's worth. Hotel's clean, quiet, pretty convenient - as long as you know you're driving. You're not walking ANYWHERE from this hotel. We didn't use the free laundry, pool, hot tub or grill, but it was nice to know they were there. The free wireless internet was great.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2011

We were transferred to Candlewood Suites because our room at a competitor was not ready for us at 10:30 pm and there were no vacant rooms! What a disappointment!! We were not familiar with Candlewood Suites and pretty upset. The woman at Check-In was extremely nice and helpful and made us feel so much better. The room she assigned us was beautiful...so comfortable. The Candlewood Suites does an excellent job...nice beds, quality towels, 2 flat screen trees, beautiful well equipped kitchen! The only disappointment was that there is no free breakfast...but there is a nicely stocked 'pantry' to choose breakfast and snacks in and charge it to your room on the 'honor' system. That worked out well but a breakfast bar would have been better! For an extended stay, this is PERFECT! We will try to stay at Candlewood Suites again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2010

Let me just say "Southern Hospitality" at its best! We (wife and I) are down here from NY on business and after a horrible experience with Marriott in Long Island while we were on vacation there, we were forced to change hotel chains. (We were previously loyal to Marriott). We walked in (no reservations) and Lynn at the front desk immediately took the time to show us the different rooms available. As we are down here for an extended period (3 weeks), we ideally wanted a room with a kitchen. The rooms here surpassed our expectations! Not only are they clean and sufficient size but they also have full size fridges, plenty of cabinet space, dishwasher, range and microwave! The staff is wonderful! Oh. they also have a "pantry" with convenience store items (food, incedentals, drinks, etc.). We really hope to have the oportunity to stay here again. Also, we LOVE you Georgia!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business