See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 11, 2015

This is a pet friendly hotel, which is great if you have pets. Our room was not cleaned properly, pet hairs were everywhere, including the pillows. The area is quiet, and there are plenty of restaurants around. The staff is friendly, helpful, and courteous. I doubt if I stay at this hotel again and I'm glad it was only for only two nights. Also, after housekeeping cleaned the room, they left the curtains open, so you could see everything that was in our room. That was the straw that broke the camels back, because we were gone all day.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2015

I found this location really by accident. An accident on the interstate that prompted my wife and I to call it a night. I'm so glad I did. I am a choice rewards member and have occasionally had really good luck with the Econo Lodge brand I dont know if it's due to choice's standards for even their lower teir franchises or simply excellent staff, this brand has created a remarkable nitch. If the location has the right staff (this location certianly does) you can get Comfort inn quality on an Econo budget. From the reconization of member benefits to a genuine concern for guest needs they have certianly hit thier mark. The Desk managers Dawn (morning) and Chiquita (evening) are extremley competent and considerate. They each have on more than one occaision went "above and beyond" in thier service to my family. Definatley Reccommend

Room Tip: reserve near the front rooms 101 thru 107
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

This was a nice clean hotel in a safe area with several restaurants within a couple of miles. Good overall stay and service was extremely good. Room Comfortable. Front Desk Very Good. Personnel Friendly.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2015

It's an ok overnight stop if you are driving an all nighter and need to catch a quick shut eye. Very inexpensive. This is our second time staying here which our first time was a couple years ago in passing through town and was a pleasant experience. This go round, we are shocked at the poor conditions of the room. Our non smoking room was pretty much a full time smokers room. Which the smell problem can be resolved by the front desk staff offering you a vast array of Glade air fresheners to choose from. :-/ The sign out front of the hotel stated "recently renovated" which "recently condemned" would of been a more accurate description.

The most positive thing about this motel, the front desk staff is polite and friendly.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keri C
Reviewed November 4, 2014

We stayed overnight on the way to Florida and should have walked out. It was 11:30pm so we didnt. Worst mistake...sheets were very worn, paper and coverings falling off the wall. in the morning DH found a bug in the shower. We went to breakfast and I decided not to eat anything. When I returned to the room to pack up a roach was walking across our laundry bag. We scooted out of there after shaking out all of our bags. When I checked out I told the desk clerk about it. She said - oh my goodness the manager will be here later if you want to call back and tell him.

Needless to say - will NOT be back. Do NOT recommend.

Room Tip: no room is a good room. Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple