US$82
US$60
US$103
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Sleep Inn(Macon)
US$59
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$81
BestWestern.com
WoodSpring Suites Macon North(Macon)(Great Value!)
US$60
All reviewsupgraded to a suiteextra pillowslarge roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againroom was clean and comfortablestopcouchcleanliness
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

This is an average motel that is cheap & very convenient to tons of restaurants & grocery stores. It's perfect if you're in a tennis tournament at the John Drew Tennis Center. The rooms are huge! Breakfast average. Very affordable if you're looking for a deal.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

And very clean!!!! We needed a handicapped room, TRIP ADVISOR once again helped us with getting a clean, convenient, quiet, very large room with our parking spot right at the door. The bathroom is the size of many bedrooms I have slept in when traveling and the room was absolutely spotless and the king bed slept oh so good. Breakfast does not even come close to being good, so drive on down to MC D'S and you will have a much better breakfast---we wished we had done that. The powdered eggs were old, cold and flavorless, the sausage patty was cold and greasy, the fruit was old and showed it, the OJ and coffee were the only edible thing there. Would still go back just for the room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Urine soaked bathroom. The smell was in the entire room. We had fire ants crawling around on the floor. The bed was filthy. We slept in our clothes.
It was so late when we got in there was no time to book another hotel.
Front desk was indifferent when we notified them. BTW-We never requested points or compensation.
DO NOT STAY HERE

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank MikesPJ
Reviewed May 12, 2017

My sister and I were traveling south and decided to stop there for the night to rest. The room was beyond dusty and the carpet clearly hasn’t been cleaned in a long time. The bathroom was dirty as well. The next morning I went to the front office to speak to the clerk about the accommodations not being up to par he was very rude to me and said “that’s why I don’t like renting to you people!” called corporate office and will follow up with legal advice from my attorney. No one should have to put up with racism like this when spending their money

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I had business in Macon, and needed an affordable, convenient, and comfortable place to stay, and this Quality Inn fit the bill nicely. It's located just off I-75, and just a few minutes' drive from downtown. There are plenty of restaurants and shops in the area, including several within walking distance.

The room showed need of some minor repairs, but nothing that interfered with my use and enjoyment of the room. It was clean and somewhat more spacious than I expected, and the beds were sufficiently comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will mostly likely be back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business