See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I do understand that possibly the hotel is trying to work on these issues, but really? The roof over the entrance way has a large gap and clips trying to hold it together. Behind the building where my room was located had trash and tree debris. Lots of it! The room was not clean and some mold could be seen in the bath area. The sink has a large crack in it. And I believe they gave me their nicer room. The parking lot is being paved and large areas are roped off. We had a difficult time parking our vehicle. A large tree had fallen over the fence and it seems that it has been that way for a while.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PattyAllen2064
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for a wedding. The staff at the desk was very friendly and helpful. They were able to get us checked in early, which was very much appreciated as we had been traveling since early morning. The room was clean and comfortable. Couldn't ask for anything more really for the price. I would definitely stay here again next time we are in Macon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

This hotel is average, but it was clean. You can park in front of your room and there are numerous eating location around the hotel. The hotel is near a major highway and the room was spacious. Mattresses are near expiration or of poor quality. Stayed one night and the room served the purpose.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Came down to Macon Ga to visit family. Room was nice and large and clean. The room we had was your typical hotel room but had a couch which was nice. The breakfast could have been better however since mine was a family visit i didn't eat there breakfast much only like the first morning there. There are places to eat breakfast all around the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2017

We stopped for the night on our way to Daytona, worst decision ever. First room had cigarette burns in the comforter and the sheets were on inside out and dirty stains as well as the comforter had stains. You could not even read the dial for temperature control and room smelled We were moved to another room, well that ended up to have poop on the toilet and shower drain was broken and ugly looking. We were so tired that we used Clorox clean up disenfecting and Lysol spray on it just so we could rest. Luckily I had my own blanket and wouldn't take my socks off. Worst bed to sleep in. Told them at checkout about the poopy toilet they said sorry. Never going back don't stay

Room Tip: Don't stay, wish I would have took pictures to show how bad
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple