“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Our party of six visited around 5:00 p.m. on a Saturday night. We were greeted by a very pleasant lady who seated us Immediately. Three of us ordered the seafood platter, two shared the 16 oz ribeye steak and one got the ribs. Everything was fantastic! The meals came out quickly, fresh and hot. Our server could not have been more pleasant and accommodating. Several people enjoyed creme brûlée for dessert and raved about how tasty it was. HIGHLY recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Great food in a fun atmosphere , My wife & I had the Cedar Planked Seafood Platter for dinner , It was KILLER ! This was - without a doubt , one of the BEST meal's we had in the 5 days we were in Port Angeles , on the night we were there we had dinner on the deck , it was a warm September evening , just perfect for dining outside , It was easy to find & drive to , The service was excellent and not being located downtown the parking was easy - do yourself a favor , don't pass this one by !

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food with an excellent server (Amanda). Celebrating and it was divine :). Don't hesitate but make a reservation!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed October 1, 2017

My wife, her sister and I went there for dinner after a tired travel around the peninsula. We shared two plates (rigatoni with salmon; risotto with Halibut and roasted vegetables). Staff is friendly and the food is great. We had also creme brulee, which was delicious.
It is a little bit pricey, but it is a great place to unwind and relax after a long trip.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Continuing our pledge to have seafood twice a day during our 14 day vacation we ordered the seafood platter. Everything was prepared perfectly . My only regret was that I shared by meal with my wife and I wish I had ordered one for myself.

Date of visit: September 2017