“A miracle of flavor.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

I'm not one to order Mac and Cheese, but I was willing to make an exception once I read that it was laced with Dungeness Crab. From the first bite I knew this would be something I needed to have again. I'm not one to succumb to addiction, but I think I have met my match.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Our friends from Seattle were visiting and I had made New Year's Eve reservations for this place, which I have wanted to visit for years. We were all very happy with our meals. Excellent and friendly service. Beautiful Christmas decor. I want to go back and see what it looks like when it's not Christmas. It's in an old house which is 100 years old this year. There are a couple of kinds of pizza available. My husband ordered ribs and said they were so tender that the meat fell off the bones. The other husband ordered filet mignon and said it was cooked to perfection. The other wife and I both ordered a planked seafood platter which included prawns, scallops, salmon, halibut, and clams and came with a lemony risotto. All of us had oven-fired veggies, too. At the end of the meal each couple shared a dessert. We had chocolate mousse and they had an apple crisp. Everything was delightful. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 2, 2017

What a nice place in Port Angeles, WA. It was recommended by the woman at the front desk - Eleanor - at The Olympic Lodge (a great place to stay in Port Angeles .... see my review) and I am so glad she did. The food was very good. We both had their sirloin steak and it was so good I thought it was a filet / tenderloin. Seriously ... it was delicious and so tender and it was spiced just right. The owner ( L of LD's ) waited on us and she was a delight ! She was waiting on several folks at the same time and I observed how attentive and nice she was to everyone. The ambience of the place was also great. Nice, older house turned into a restaurant on the outskirts of town but I am so glad we heard about them. We will go back every time we visit. Please give them a try when you visit Port Angeles, WA !! Thank you for a great evening and wonderful dinner. And, it was our 15th Wedding Anniversary and a dinner we won't forget. Great price too !

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This place checks all the boxes for a romantic night with my girl. Great atmosphere with a genuinely kind staff and so cozy you won't want to leave. Get there early or make a reservation as space is tight, but worth the wait if you need to. The food is incredible and the deserts are fabulous so save some room.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Port Angeles two nights and ate here the first night. It was so good we decided to go back our second night. The food is terrific.