All reviews great campground big rigs rv sites nice pool olympic national park laundry room dungeness minute drive enjoyed our stay cabin marty sequim amenities privacy port ferry landscaping
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Marty the owner was rude to me and my children . He was really pushy and not nice . I was yelled at in a condescending manner . I asked for extra WiFi codes they are gypseys don’t even bother asking they are not here to help they are here to do the bare minimum .

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank jbaray20188
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Highly recommend for kids. Although pool is small, it serves the purpose. There is a playground and good space to take your dogs. Sites are small and close together though. There are only 3 showers in the women's bathroom which was not enough. However, they have a great sink area for washing dishes and even provided soap.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I am a fan of most Koas and this was no exception. Excellent staff, and we had a very good stay even though it was short and we didn’t check out all the amenities. Sites were large and clean and the games room was fun. We would definitely return

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here during the 1st half of our vacation to Olympic National Park. I didn’t expect it to have much a view until we pulled into the registration area and BAM! the snow-capped mountains were right in our face!

We were given one of the tent sites on Saint Helens and were overjoyed when our site had a mountain view as well! Our first couple nights there we didn’t have neighbors so it was nice to have private space.

In the evenings the sunset was behind our tent so the site would get chilly quickly. In the morning, the sun would hit our tent door and warm things up inside quickly. Overall, it was a great spot within easy walking distance of the registration bldg and restrooms.

This was probably one of our favorite campgrounds my wife and I have stayed at, and we would definitely stay again if we get another chance to visit Olympic.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chiefwahoo1989
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Pulled into the KOA around 11:00 am on July 2nd....(before check in) We were going to have to leave and come back.... Marty came to our rescue and got us into our site #910.... We were originally going to stay 3 nights but our truck that pulls our 34ft. 5th wheel broke a fuel line on July 3rd.. The truck sat at the Ford dealerships July 3rd....4th...5th and 6th...( the part was lost in the mail ??? Not knowing what was going on with the truck and already had reservations in Leavenworth....Marty, once again came to our rescue ... He made it possible for us to stay in our site for at least a week if need be... Doing this held up this site from being reserved.....( not many parks would do this) Marty was also in the Forth of July Parade I cannot say enough about Marty and the staff that works this park‼️ Everyone is very helpful and happy to be here..... The park has lots of grassy areas...a new section for big rigs.. a really nice pool and spa... Big grassy area for hanging out and a nice doggie yard...Oh, the laundry room is nice and I don’t know about the bathrooms because I don’t use them..... Come visit this park... you won’t be disappointed ‼️

Trip type: Travelled solo