All reviews great campground rv sites olympic national park nice pool dungeness minute drive enjoyed our stay cabin amenities wifi privacy port landscaping np
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights in late July. The pool, bathrooms, and bike go-carts rental were great amenities. The property is well kept. The owners and friendly and happy to help us with information to any questions we had.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Marty the owner was rude to me and my children . He was really pushy and not nice . I was yelled at in a condescending manner . I asked for extra WiFi codes they are gypseys don’t even bother asking they are not here to help they are here to do the bare minimum .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Highly recommend for kids. Although pool is small, it serves the purpose. There is a playground and good space to take your dogs. Sites are small and close together though. There are only 3 showers in the women's bathroom which was not enough. However, they have a great sink area for washing dishes and even provided soap.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I am a fan of most Koas and this was no exception. Excellent staff, and we had a very good stay even though it was short and we didn’t check out all the amenities. Sites were large and clean and the games room was fun. We would definitely return

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here during the 1st half of our vacation to Olympic National Park. I didn’t expect it to have much a view until we pulled into the registration area and BAM! the snow-capped mountains were right in our face!

We were given one of the tent sites on Saint Helens and were overjoyed when our site had a mountain view as well! Our first couple nights there we didn’t have neighbors so it was nice to have private space.

In the evenings the sunset was behind our tent so the site would get chilly quickly. In the morning, the sun would hit our tent door and warm things up inside quickly. Overall, it was a great spot within easy walking distance of the registration bldg and restrooms.

This was probably one of our favorite campgrounds my wife and I have stayed at, and we would definitely stay again if we get another chance to visit Olympic.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple