“Heck yes!”

Bar N9NE
Ranked #86 of 121 Restaurants in Port Angeles
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Bar N9NE is more than just a Eatery & Drinkery it becomes home away from home, a place to pop in after work and relax or share a drink with friends. We have the best and longest happy hour around. 2pm-7:30pm and a Full menu of creative pub fare served till 11pm. The late night menu is served until 2am. Open 2pm to 2am 7 days a week.
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Great food!! (Have a burger) cheese logs are outstanding. GREAT service and attitudes Dan best bartender ever! Come in and say hi and have a great tasting drink. Hands down best bar in town!!

Reviewed 28 January 2015

This isn't your typical bar food, they offer screaming good nightly specials (Taco Tuesday, $5, Baked Calzones on Sunday, $5). Fun work crew, great bartenders. You get a lot for your money and its well spent. I cannot stand 70's music, but tune it out to have fresh IPA and good food.

1  Thank C C
Reviewed 30 September 2014

My wife and I live up the hill from this establishment and walk down 3-4 times a month. Initial impression might be a little tentative but if you wander in you'll be happy with the prices and friendly atmosphere. Specials daily ( Ex: Steak or Philly Cheese night $5.99). We have eaten there over 20 times and have never had a bad meal.Beer and drink prices are very reasonable. Some type of entertainment or event almost nightly. ( ex: Trivia night Tues. Open Mic Wed etc). Located at the west end of First Street it is a little longer walk but that being said it's about 1/4 mile from the Coho Ferry Dock. Bar N9ne is not for everyone but if you enjoy exploring local venues and meeting locals you should enjoy it. The food is really a good value for the $. This is my 5 year old grandson's favorite place in Port Angeles. He likes people.

1  Thank Charlie98362
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I frequented this bar with my girlfriend and had generally favorable opinion until tonight when a 21 year old kid picked a fight with me in the bathroom (I'm 43, father of 2 and I used to work at Google) , when I complained they told me to leave and escorted me off the property.

4  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a good little club for a casual drink, good pub grub, and good local musicians! It's a small, comfortable place, unpretentious and friendly. Most of the local musicians play there pretty frequently.

Try the garlic fries or fish and chips -- both excellent.

Additionally, they have karaoke one night a week, food specials posted on their chalkboard, and lots of craft beers and local wine.

Check it out!