Port Angeles Downtown Hotel
US$159
US$144
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
US$85
Quality Inn Uptown(Port Angeles)
US$160
US$148
QualityInn
Port Angeles Inn(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
Hotels.com
Riviera Inn(Port Angeles)
US$80
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$89
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
US$90
Olympic Lodge(Port Angeles)
US$160
Agoda.com
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate bathroomdonut shopbring earplugsferry to victoriastreet noiseeasy choiceno elevatorstay there againcharming hotelwindow facingconvenient locationolympic discovery trailrestaurants and shopsrooms are largeplace to sleepnothing fancystayed nights
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I am currently staying at this hotel and I enjoy it quite immensely. I was originally only going to stay here for one of my nights on my Port Angeles itinerary, but it was an easy choice to decide to stay here a few extra nights. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the rooms and bathrooms are amazingly clean and Tim at the front desk is beyond polite and helpful. In regards to previous entries regarding the noise, yes you can hear the occasional door but to be honest, after I stopped myself from actually listening FOR any kind of noise, I haven't even noticed any noise.
Any trips I take in the future to Port Angeles, I have absolutely no doubt that I am going to be staying at the Downtown Hotel.

Room Tip: Just describe to Tim or anyone at the front desk what you are looking for and they'll do their best to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Ray_SingerIsland
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. it is simple, in a good Location, the shared bathrooms are very clean. I will be back next time i am in the area for sure!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank thegringaandthetico
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Thank the lord I only stayed there one night! If it wasn't so cheap I wouldn't have stayed there. The walls were super thin. It was pretty hard to ignore the "lovely" sounds the couple were making the next room over. It felt like a hostel. Anywhere from children to drunks running up and down the halls. I'll never stay there again. However, It was a good value and very clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank keeptruthalive
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We were looking for a place to stay overnight, before discovering the Olympic National Park. We stayed one night. The room was clean and big! The shared bathrooms were also clean, and there were quite a few. Traffic can be a bit noisy, but wasn't really a big issue.
The place downstairs has great breakfast, very rich though ;)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SIrLancelotBCN
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a fun, clean and friendly euro style hotel. Almost on the water front but close to shops and restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable and close to all the restroom facilities.
And the price cannot be beaten!

Room Tip: If you want it quiet ask for a room that is not on the main road.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple