Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
US$71
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$114
GardenInn.com
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$129
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$121
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$142
  • Restaurant
US$142
US$137
All reviewsstayed heresausage linkspull out sofaroom was cleanlate flightsalt lakeshuttle servicefourth flooryogurtlarge tvthe breakfast areafollowing morningnice hotelhot breakfastwould stay here againrestaurants within walking distancerental car
Reviewed September 27, 2017

e have stayed at this motel for many years. The reason that we have stayed here is customer service and the motel being an okay place to stay. We are now noticing some changes that have stirred away from the standards that this motel has held for many years. We recently stayed two separate stays at this motel. First of all, in the past, I have been greeted as being a choice hotel member. This did not happen on these two stays . There is extras as members that you get and being that I used my points this stay, I should have been offered up a snack instead. I had to ask for it. Now let me start out also by saying that customer service at the front desk isn't really there anymore with the exception of an outstanding longtime, employee Michelle. She has been with this motel for many years and always welcomes you as a friend to this motel. She is always smiling and willing to do what she can do make your stay wonderful. Thank you Michelle! Not open checking in on both stays, the girl at the desk wasn't friendly at all. In fact, I think we were really putting her out for her to check us in at this motel. This isn't the kind of feeling that we used to get at this motel.

Now lets talk about the room #432. The room itself was big and clean however, there were some items that were broke in this room that were mentioned and didn't get fixed from the first to second visit. We stayed in this room both times. The heating and cooling unit was broke and either would get stuck on cooling or heating or wouldn't switch over between the cooling and heating. We mentioned this on our second stay. They told us that they would check into it.

On our visits over the years, we have been very pleased with the breakfast area being stocked up and being able to walk in and get yourself a nice breakfast. This time we showed up at 7:15 the breakfast starts at 6:00 and there wasn't any regular coffee left (I had to ask for some to be made up) and on the scrambled eggs, there was about 2 scoops of scrambled eggs for my husband and I to share. This has never been this way and it ended up not being a very nice breakfast.

On the first stay, the elevator was broke and should have been fixed by the time we got back on the second visit. Yes, we understand that things happen however, seeing all the other area that this motel is failing in makes up wonder if they just didn't stay on top of the required upkeep on the elevator.

Yes, we will try this motel again but hope that they change somethings and get their standards back up as they had before.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We spent 3 nights at the Comfort Suites Airport. Our suite was nice, but nothing special. We were on the 2nd floor, and it was very quiet. The rub had an ugly patch in it, making it look dirty when it actually wasn't. There was a nice picture in the bathroom, but no heat lamp and no courtesy fan. The bath was fairly small. The furniture in the suite was not great looking, and squeaked pretty loudly when you sat on it. They had a nice breakfast room, and served a full breakfast - scrambled eggs with cheese/bacon/potatoes two mornings; scrambled eggs with cheese/sausage links/biscuits and gravy the other morning. All mornings they had waffles, juices, yogurt, bagels, muffins, etc. The chocolate chip cookies in the evenings were really good. We had pickup from the airport, at 10:30P, and it went without a hitch. The young man who picked us up was really nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Great hotel with very good facilities and comfort. Ideal location for when you need to stay overnight and return a rental car at SLC airport. It's a straightforward and 5 min drive to the car rental return point. Breakfast was good and included in the price. Furthermore, the room is very spacious and has even its own couch. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This was my second stay at the SLC location, having stayed there 3 weeks ago and leaving my car parked in their lot while I was gone. Although they didn't charge me for the almost 3-week parking, I paid a very high room rate before I left and the evening I returned. When I left, the desk clerk gave me a card and said call to be picked up from the airport. So, after a 2-hour delay on Delta's flight (another story), I did call and was informed I would be picked up in 25 or 30 minutes, along with the other "delta vouchers." When I tried to explain that I had a reservation, the clerk curtly told me the pickup would be in 25 minutes. Twenty-five minutes later, I called and was told it would be 25 MORE minutes. By this time, there were 10 other Delta passengers - with vouchers - waiting. When I called back. I got an earful about ... people w delta vouchers being unreasonable. Geesh. I guess you don't need to treat these folks courteously because they aren't really your guests? Well, I was a guest at this property but will not choose to stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
ComfortSuitesSLC, Guest Relations at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn about your recent experience and want to assure you that this is not the customer service standards we strive for at our hotel. We truly apologize for the transportation issues you encountered that led to a less than satisfactory experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Salt Lake City.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one night before leaving for Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks. The rooms were spacious and very clean and close to the airport. A good breakfast is also included. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family