1,034 results
All reviews pioneer park homeless people liquor store free parking room was clean temple square nice hotel few blocks free breakfast within walking distance cookies pool and hot tub convenient location hot breakfast would stay again the breakfast area the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We stay here because of how clean it is. Easy access to downtown and I-15. Great staff and and breakfast. So friendly and willing to help out. They make great suggestions on places to eat nearby. See you on our next trip!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018

The hotel was nice and spacious. The employees we nice and welcoming. It was close to everything and easy to get to. Will surly stay there again and would recommend to everyone. That is for the great experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Everything was nice but the pool and the maintenance man. The pool had insects and it was very cold. I ofcouse let the maintenance man know because he was around there all he said was "that's the way it has to be". He did not do anything about it and so my family and specially kids didn't get to enjoy the pool.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Not a bad hotel at all, just a bit over priced in my opinion. Have stayed at nicer hotels for less in the Salt Lake area. Breakfast buffet was outstanding. Staff friendly and efficient. Not a dissatisfied customer, but probably wont choose this particular hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2018

All the staff we interacted with in this hotel were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and pleasant; the breakfast was a cut above the usual hotel breakfast (real oatmeal, for example.) Also, after we left and I realized I'd forgotten my swimsuit, I called and they sent it right out. So kudos to this group of accomodating folks.
We were, however, surprised to discover that there are a number of panhandlers in the area. This wasn't a problem on the property itself, but while walking to a nearby restaurant we were approached by two or three of them. Don't know if this is a Salt Lake problem in general, but it is disturbing.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family