We were in town to see a basketball game and do a little sightseeing. We had 4 adults and an 11 year old so finding somewhere with enough beds and not a huge extra charge for more people was important to us. The hotel was great! We loved having the couch to sit on when we were hanging out and the decor in the rooms and the rest of the hotel was very nice. Not sure about the fold out bed because my son just slept on the couch. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is only 10 minutes from downtown and it was very easy to find. There aren't any food places nearby that we saw but there was a fridge and microwave in the room so we stopped at a store for snacks. Breakfast was the usual for hotels but good and we went down towards the end and it still full and hot. I will stay here again and I will recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to the airport. It is also convenient to a number of attractions and can be the perfect starting point for visits to Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Plaza, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center. Guest suites are 25% larger than most suites in the area. The property also features a complimentary new breakfast buffet, high-speed Internet Access, indoor pool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Marriott Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport Utah