I've stayed at a couple of other hotels one exit from the SLC airport. This one is BY FAR the best. New, super clean, great beds, spacious room. If i could get this kind of room, at this kind of VERY REASONABLE price, i would stay at this chain 30-40 road nights per year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is only a 40-minute drive to Utah’s major ski areas. The hotel offers guests easy access to local business and corporate parks, including Wells Fargo, Franklin Covey, Decker Lakes Business Center and Sorenson Research Park. The Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is also the perfect hotel for race teams and crews. Our location can have you racing in no time. We offer 24 hour food service, beautiful & spacious guest rooms and 42” high definition flat screen televisions.The hotel is easily accessible to both the Hill Air Force Base and the Fort Douglas Military Base. For families, the Salt Lake City hotel is in close proximity to the Hogle Zoo, Lagoon Amusement and Water Park, Salt Lake Bees Baseball stadium and the Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Utah