“Not Bad Chinese buffet”

Panda Buffet
Ranked #990 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Ok, my 1st day in Salt Lake city and we went to this Chinese Buffet to have dinner. Overall is not bad and price is ok. Just some of the food is not very fresh.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

There is a ton of variety at this buffet. Most of the food is very good depending on what you like. The price for lunch is $8.50 which is very reasonable. I can always find plenty to eat that I love. There are a few entrees that I don't like, but with the variety, it doesn't matter! We eat here often.

1  Thank Aleta S
Reviewed June 27, 2016

I have been to this restaurant several times. There food selections are pretty typical with a few more interesting items thrown in. The quality is on the better side of average and the price is reasonable. The service is okay. They get you set up and then leave you alone which is what I like in a buffet. When I have been there, they have kept the food tables well stocked. I wouldn't go here for a fancy occasion, but for a quick Asian food fix this place makes my regular rotation. For what it is worth, there are Much worse places around.

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner. Fair selection offered but poor salad bar. Meal very average. Egg drop soup good. Run by Chinese staff and friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Nothing Fresh! I wish I can give it negative five star! They even charge $.50 more per person because I was using AMX card. If you don't believe that , try it!