“Good Take-out!”

Este Pizza
Ranked #293 of 1,590 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We got 3 pizzas to go, for a group of 10 or so people. They were all tasty, and there wasn’t much left, despite them being huge! Toppings were good, as was the base and crust! Would order these again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I came into the restaurant with my family for a nice pizza. I was greeted by a very rude women who was very impatient and clearly thought she was above the customer. I ordered the food against my better judgement and it was awful! I am highly suspicious that the food was contaminated with beyond belief as i found a long black hair (the same type of hair as the youngish waitress) will never be back!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Pizza and salad are good. Service is ok but the food is worth putting up with service that doesn’t care to be there. Fresh salads with good options for pizza.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2017

This was the best gluten free pizza I've ever had. Their sauce is amazing. I love their shop and will come back. I highly recommend. My friend isn't gluten free and works nearby. This is their local lunch favorite.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Our family trip to Utah started out as any other trip of ours usually does. We checked into our hotel, but instead of going out for dinner we decided to stay in and order pizza. BIG MISTAKE!! We scrolled down the list google provided until we came upon Este Pizzeria and our nightmare of an experience began.

My husband dialed the number and an unenthusiastic, non-friendly, young girl answered the phone. She was very much in a hurry to get off the phone and rushed my husband through his order.

The pizza did arrive in a timely manner, which is the only positive thing I can say about the entire experience as the pizza was lukewarm, not hot out of the oven hot, but honestly almost cold. It was also tasteless, completely lacking flavor, and just absolutely dry as a bone. I could have done a better job with a frozen pizza from the freezer section at Walmart. To top it off the 2 liter soda that we ordered was room temperature and not cold in the slightest.

I am not normally one to leave a bad review, but after my husband called trying to speak to a manager, only to be told that he darted out early and would not be back until Monday I knew I had a job to do. I really hope they can learn from this mistake, but until things are fixed my family will not be paying patronage to this establishment again and I would advise you to do the same. Worst 40 dollars including driver tip I ever spent.

Date of visit: September 2017