“Excellent guacamole and tacos ”
Review of Taqueria 27

Taqueria 27
Ranked #74 of 1,420 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: East Bench
Neighbourhood: East Bench
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

This place serves somewhat trendy tacos, but the ones we tried were delicious and I expect the others are two. We had a mushroom taco and a duck confit Tesco. They were both great! They also have different flavors of guacamole, which I have never seen before. We had the roasted guacamole with balsamic on top and it was delicious. I would love to return and try more tacos and guacamole!

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (189)

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Thought at first T27 was a fast food outlet...cafeteria style seats...mild din...high ceilings...waitstaff faux hipster...glad we sat...Seth Rogen separated at birth waiter had me at duck confit...guac was fine...duck was superb...duck was fab...I wanted more duck to go with more beer...wanted duck for dessert...wife would like me to stop talking about it...duck tacos only $6 for two...

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Had the Duck quesadillas for lunch and then the Duck Tacos for dinner, both great! added the Mango Guacamole!!

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Horrible horrible horrible. Don't believe me go ahead and go and see for yourself. First a girl at the door that welcomed us acted as if a smile would break her face off. That should have been my first warning. We ordered our food the chips came they were mediocre the guacamole so so and then 45 minutes later we still have not received our food. We kept asking the waiter what's going on he had no clue. Finally we had to tell the head person we can wait no longer had to leave. Where we come or mediocre chips and guacamole no. So we paid our bill left no tip and we will not go back. So be warned if you have an hour and a half for lunch yet go ahead but there are much better places to get a taco. Just down the street on the corner is a little Street stand. The guy was friendly the service was fast tacos excellent. Again I will never go back buyer beware.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

This is an easy choice for anyone who likes tasty food in a relaxed setting. Grilled veggie tacos, duck confit hash, and braised lentils with egg and cumin, beets, and pumpkin seeds. A+ all the way.