“Bad chinese food”

Add it.
China Delight
Ranked #758 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We order the combo meals. No tatse to the genersal chicken and sweet and sour pork. The chow mein was bland, no meat or veggies.

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I eat here all the time when I am in SLC (which is at least twice a year for the Outdoor Convention. It looks like a little hole in the wall, and I found it by accident about 7 years ago. They will steam me up fresh veggies and rice in big portions, and always remember my name. They also just added a sushi bar which is also surprisingly top notch! The food is clean and fresh and the service is great. I don't even need to place an order; they see me, know my special food options and have it ordered before I get to the counter. LOVE this place!

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We were staying at Hampton Inn by airport and it was snowing and had just driven 7 hours and wanted something delivered. The staff gave us menu for China delight. It took awhile so they are busy. The food was way plentiful and some of the best. We have enough for tomorrow.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

great online ordering app from within there website, courtesy call back to see if we needed any dinning accrutiments. friendly staff and delivery driver.

Reviewed April 6, 2016

I have been going to this restaurant for years (since they were at their previous location on 1000 N.) and see myself returning for years to come as they have the best Chinese food around.

I always order off or their lunch menu as that assures that I get fresh food made just for me, and not the premade dishes that sit (although in general they seem to look pretty fresh and good).

My favorites are Sesame Chicken, Orange Chicken, and General Taos Chicken, you can't go wrong with any of those.

I just wish that I had a place like this located closer to where I live, and not just where I work