“very bad!!”

Add it.
China Delight
Ranked #771 of 1,604 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Tired after a long ride to the KOA in Salt Lake. We decided to order Chinese for dinner. The only saving thing about the experience was the delivery driver was very nice. The food was absolutely the worse Chinese I have ever had. The egg roll was okay. The sesame chicken was awful and so was the wonton soup. Ended up throwing the whole thing out. I mean I like left over Chinese for lunch the next day, but this was not palatable the first time. Whoever thought a catsup based sauce for an egg roll was a good idea. Give me some hot mustard!!! The coating on the chicken also had a tomato tasting coating that was mushy.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017

We order the combo meals. No tatse to the genersal chicken and sweet and sour pork. The chow mein was bland, no meat or veggies.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017

I eat here all the time when I am in SLC (which is at least twice a year for the Outdoor Convention. It looks like a little hole in the wall, and I found it by accident about 7 years ago. They will steam me up fresh veggies and rice in big portions, and always remember my name. They also just added a sushi bar which is also surprisingly top notch! The food is clean and fresh and the service is great. I don't even need to place an order; they see me, know my special food options and have it ordered before I get to the counter. LOVE this place!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

We were staying at Hampton Inn by airport and it was snowing and had just driven 7 hours and wanted something delivered. The staff gave us menu for China delight. It took awhile so they are busy. The food was way plentiful and some of the best. We have enough for tomorrow.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2016

great online ordering app from within there website, courtesy call back to see if we needed any dinning accrutiments. friendly staff and delivery driver.

Date of visit: August 2016