“I love CPK”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

I have always had good experiences at CPK. The service is timely, I've never had to wait too long for a table and the food always hit the spot. I love the Tequila Lime Chicken Fettucini! So yum! And they have a great guacamole. In fact, I never would eat guacamole anywhere until I tried theirs, it was so good that now I am always in search of something like it at other places. Over all, I would recommend California Pizza Kitchen.

There are newer reviews for California Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed 21 April 2015

CPK has indoor and outdoor dining depending on the weather,diverse menu from custom pizza to great salads or spaghetti. can order wine with lunch or dinner not sure if they have full bar for other drinks. Booths and tables available. Love going here

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food as we always get from CPK. Interesting location in the Gateway Mall. We had the BBQ Chicken Salad.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Killed a snowy afternoon here... friendly service, sports bar style TVs going, but the cannot fathom why they have to make such weird, bizarre pizzas. The crusts were not great either, thin but not Italian. Good beer choices though.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I guess it is nice to enjoy wolfgangs food, but the quality has diminished over time. We enjoyed our meal but the service was just passable.