“Average”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I was expecting a lot more. Service was good food nothing special. I wanted to love the food but felt like it could have come out of the freezer at the grocery store.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

It may take a while to be seated but its worth the wait. Yummy pizza, filling salads and if you have room sure add an appetizer. I like this place because its adult and kid friendly.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

I have always had good experiences at CPK. The service is timely, I've never had to wait too long for a table and the food always hit the spot. I love the Tequila Lime Chicken Fettucini! So yum! And they have a great guacamole. In fact, I never would eat guacamole anywhere until I tried theirs, it was so good that now I am always in search of something like it at other places. Over all, I would recommend California Pizza Kitchen.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

CPK has indoor and outdoor dining depending on the weather,diverse menu from custom pizza to great salads or spaghetti. can order wine with lunch or dinner not sure if they have full bar for other drinks. Booths and tables available. Love going here

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food as we always get from CPK. Interesting location in the Gateway Mall. We had the BBQ Chicken Salad.