“Go there!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Lumpys
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

They have delicious food, great service, and plenty of tvs to view sports on! Downstairs they have pool tables and even more fun! They host events like karaoke and paint nights! Go there for a good time!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have been to downtown Lumpy's and really enjoy the food and atmosphere. It is far roomier than I expected, so we could meet a bunch of friends and not be drowned out by others watching games.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The first time we have eaten here, actually the first time we ever visited Utah. The burgers were great, I would actually say one of the "Best" burgers I have ever eaten