All reviews temple square great hotel complimentary shuttle to the airport breakfast buffet yogurt king bed sitting room nice size free parking room was spacious front desk staff the hotel is clean convenient location few blocks downtown slc couch
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there 11/6/17for one night. Breakfast was very good- scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and also salsa and spinach. Also yogurt, fruit, cheese, milk and Juices. Various breads and scones.
Hotel also has a small indoor pool and whirlpool, small weight room/ fitness center.
Bed comfortable and room nice size.
Airport shuttle from 7am-11pm. Also shuttle to take you around town.
Hotel 10 minutes from airport and in downtown area.
Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank C3931MPmarkp
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We stayed here for two nights and it was a good experience. The room was nice and my kids enjoyed the indoor pool and breakfast. There is a Wal-Mart and Target fairly close in case you need to make a quick shopping run.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Out of all of the Marriotts I have stayed at over the past 30+ years, this Marriott has the best customer service I have ever encountered. While traveling north on I-15, the signage was well situated and the property was extremely easy to find. I arrived worn out at 11:00 p.m. with no reservation. Roger was very kind and thoughtful as he found a room for me and explained their complimentary breakfast, where my room was, parking, etc. Aly's shift was over, and she was headed home when I arrived yet she stopped to make sure that I was taken care of and provided me with those things I needed before she left for the evening. Both of them provided this service with a smile and were extremely gracious. As I was leaving the next morning, I stopped by the complimentary hot breakfast. Samantha did not work this area and was walking by when I stopped her to ask her where the hot water for my tea would be. She explained more water was being heated and offered to take my cup and fill it for me. She returned promptly and asked if I needed anything else. All three of these individuals went out of their way to be kind to a weary traveler. Because of them, this is my favorite place to stay ever!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank tiredofjm
Reviewed September 26, 2017

WE loved our stay here! I was 7 months pregnant and was tired of all the walking since Temple square is quite a bit of a walk from here. They dropped us off at our restaurant and then picked us up after our visit through Temple Square. It was so nice and no extra cost especially since the nights are a bit scary to walk around in for a bunch of country Idahoans. We loved the pool and all the staff were super nice. The breakfast was great too! The only down side was the location of this Hotel. It was by a busy road and was a bit noisy at night. The sitting room section was nice, but left the bedroom quite cramped.

Room tip: Make sure you ask about getting a ride and being picked up by their shuttle. They are very friendly.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ashley S, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on our hotel! It was a pleasure having you with us. I'm glad that we were able to make your stay a bit more convenient with our complimentary shuttle. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the big city!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Located only 5-7 minutes from The Salt Lake City Airport. the SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City is very convenient, nice complimentary breakfast, friendly staff and only about 5 blocks walk to convention center.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad to hear our location and complimentary breakfast was convenient for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Salt Lake City.