1,360 results
All reviews cookies double tree living room salt lake free parking front desk staff free breakfast enjoyed my stay very nice hotel shuttle service temple square business trip downtown area nice stay easy access great room convenient location
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Liked it better when it was the Embassy. No more happy hour. You have to pay extra for parking. Breakfast is not included. Didn't like the dinner menu as well. No more hot fudge for dessert. Smoking section not labeled very well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Blake S, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Hi08781RQrogerf,

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't love your recent stay with us - and I hope you'll accept my apologies. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for every single guest, and we'll use your feedback to deliver on that promise in the future. If you have any additional feedback, I hope you'll share it with me directly.

All The Best,

Reviewed November 16, 2016

The hotel is in a great location in downtown Salt Lake City. The restaurant and bar food was great and the whole staff was wonderful. They were very attentive. The front desk staff were very friendly and always had a smile. They made you feel welcome and that they enjoyed having you stay there. I will definitely stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Hi thedoedtmans,

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your 5 Star Review! Our extended stay guests love the extra space that we have in each room - with a full parlor area, wet bar, microwave and refrigerator. More than anything, I'm so happy to hear that our friendly, energetic staff helped create a great stay for you. I'll be sure to share your review, especially with our Food & Beverage team!

Reviewed November 15, 2016

I went there for a business trip and stayed for 5 nights. Service was very good, the rooms are large and very clean.
I had the misfortune to be in a noisy room (just above the large A/C units), but it didn't really annoy me (I have a large noise tolerance, so this may not be OK with everybody), but otherwise the room was good.

Location is not too bad, a 10 minutes walk to downtown area, and place is not too sketchy.

Would come back if the need arise for me to be in SLC again.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms located immediately above the large A/C units (*15 and *16 rooms)
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Hi Pascal J,

Thanks for sharing your review! I'm so glad to hear that you loved our all-suite hotel and downtown location. I'll be sure to share your compliments on the cleanliness of our rooms with our hard-working Housekeeping team - and I know they will appreciate your kind words! If you have any additional feedback, or find yourself traveling through SLC again, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Arrived late but easy to find ,very nice people on the front desk and as usual, nice tasty cookies upon our arrival. Always a nice welcome. Close to main highway,room was clean and all we needed. Would use this spot again if we ever head back this way.Good value for the dollar.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi edogg2016,

Thank you for sharing your great review! Combining a helpful and friendly staff with a great location and a warm chocolate chip cookie is the key to our success - and I'm so glad you had a great stay. If I can welcome you back in person, I hope to hear from you.

Travel well,

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

This hotel looks like it's a bland hotel from the outside but I assure once you step in, you'll feel it's a lot bigger than it appears. With its open central design, it gives you a rotunda atmospheric feel that doesn't make the hotel too boring. The rooms are very standard but the stay was very pleasant. The prices are well within budget for most and provides a great value and location for your stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Daniel Y,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. You'll be happy to hear that we have updated and refreshed our atrium space with new communal tables and brand new furniture - all with an updated pool and fitness center! If you find yourself coming back to Salt Lake City, I would love to show you around our refreshed property and hope to hear from you!