All reviews historic hotel paranormal activity rooms are small discounted breakfast closet sized room corner king suite public parking lot memory foam the ice maker older hotels restaurant attached to the hotel shower and toilet the bed was extremely comfortable great location in downtown downtown slc up to date salt lake
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and staff were very helpful. Basic gym, bar and valet parking. Comfortable place to stay for a couple of days and well located in Salt Lake City for sightseeing. The staff were especially helpful in recommending places to eat and things to see.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Trisha S, Front Office Manager at Peery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in SLC!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

If you're looking for a place for a big luncheon or group party CHOOSE PEERY HOTEL. And specifically ask for Noel Namuco! I had my daughter's 1st birthday lumcheon here and could not have picked a better place!! The prices are unbeatable, the hotel is gorgeous, and the service is impeccable! Bathrooms are beautiful, the food from the attached restaurant is delicious! Especially the wings!! We will DEFINITELY be staying here for a night!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ash B
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I stayed at the Peery Hotel May 21-24, 2017 in room 251. I was a solo traveler.
The Good
- Location. This hotel is close to everything in downtown that I needed. I did not have a car and walked to everything that I wanted and the light rail is one block away
- Price. My meeting was at one of the national brand hotels down the street and the Peery was over $100 cheaper per night
- Comfort. The bed is very comfortable and shower is hot. This is about all I needed on this trip
- TV. Large, HD TV with plenty of channels and it even swivels on the wall. Very nice.
- Staff. Very personable. You feel like you are staying at a B&B rather than a hotel.
- Wifi. Very fast and easy
The Not-so-good but still not a big deal
- The "closet" was a little tight to get into since it was in the corner of the room.
- The AC never went below 73 degrees no matter what I set it on.
- The fan in the bathroom sounds like a jet engine.
The hotel has several floor layouts for their rooms and this one is the smallest I am sure. If you are traveling with someone else, I'd request a bigger room/suite. However, if you just need a good bed and shower and want to save some money, this is a great place.

Room tip: If you have a party of 2 or more, request a suite or larger room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2017

This is a classic hotel in Salt Lake City. Reminds me of the classic hotels you would find in NYC or Chicago. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting Salt Lake City. Or even if you are local and want to get away for a night, which is what we did.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Trisha S, Front Office Manager at Peery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again the next time you want to get away for a night!

Reviewed May 2, 2017

We had a wonderful stay. Excellent location and a charming hotel with engaged helpful staff. Thank you for making our time in Salt Lake City perfect. We really liked the restaurant and lively bar scene at night. The hotel is classic on the outside l but up to date with all one needs while on the road. I highly recommend giving it a go.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Trisha S, Front Office Manager at Peery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Thank you for your review!