1,705 results
All reviews convention center temple square salt lake the executive lounge within walking distance self parking nice hotel breakfast buffet business trip enjoyed my stay downtown slc room was spacious convenient location indoor pool conference spencers starbucks
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Very good service and a very clean hotel. When I got to the hotel, I was received very kindly. It is a good hotel, rooms are clean. I ordered room service for breakfast and I received it to my room very fast and the food was hot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jim R, Director of Front Office at Hilton Salt Lake City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear STACY U,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Salt Lake City. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and I will pass on your specific comments to our Room Service team. We strive to ensure all our guests depart our hotel feeling welcomed and cared-for, and it sounds as if we accomplished our goal during your stay. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We hope that if travel brings you back to our city, that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

My stay here is going well. Staff is friendly in house food is great. Very easy walk to local pubs and eateries. Right across the street from the convention center. Quick trip fro. The airport which under renovation. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ed C,

Thank you for making the Hilton Salt Lake City Center a part of your overall experience while visiting Salt Lake City. We strive to ensure all our guests are made to feel welcomed and cared-for, and it's very gratifying to hear that your are enjoying your time with us. If there is anything we can do to ensure your comfort, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Comfortable bed but noisy air-conditioning detracted from the ideally-positioned hotel in downtown Salt Lake City. The staff were friendly but I only learned that, as a conventioneer, I could claim a 20% breakfast discount on the last day!

Dear Cesme Traveller,

Thank you for staying with us during the recent convention event. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my sincere apology for the noisy air conditioner. We have been adjusting fan speeds to assist in offsetting higher summer temperatures, and perhaps we over-compensated with the unit in your room. We hope that you enjoyed your stay otherwise, and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Took 1 1/4 days to get shower drain fixed. (Only thing we called in on) Finally fixed after taking two showers in ankle deep muck.AC was set to 65 the entire time and never felt below 75.Previous trash was not removed from cans before checking us in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear A3431JSjamesm,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, and for letting us know about your experience. On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize not providing the service people have come to expect from our hotel. It is never our standard to accept such deficiencies, and I assure you that we will get to the source of these oversights and correct them. Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations, and again, I apologize for not being able to accomplish this for you. If you should return to our hotel, please contact me prior to your return, and I will ensure an exceeds expectations stay.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Stayed here for a night with an Insight Tour group. Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was quite nice.

Location is fantastic for a variety of attractions in downtown SLC. There are many excellent restaurants within 3 blocks (some within a block). Temple Square is a five minute walk, as is the Convention Center.

As I am a member of the HIlton frequent travel club, wifi is free (and very good). Otherwise its $9.95/day.

Very much enjoyed our time here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoeNathan9249

Dear Joe N.

Thank you for staying with us, and for choosing our travel partner, Insight Tours. Thank you as well for letting us know about your stay, and it's positive impact on your overall vacation. Our team tries very hard to make all our guests feel welcomed and cared for, so your kind words are a confirmation that we've done our job. We hope that if your travels bring you back to our city, that you will consider us again when choosing your hotel.

Director of Front Office Operations