“Suprise!”
Review of Agave Grill

Agave Grill
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Ajo
Description: The Agave Grill is amazing check it out! We serve a diverse verity of fresh dishes, abundant with bold flavors truly unique to our grill hidden in the beautiful desert town of Ajo Arizona.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

In the middle of NOWHERE this Asian/Mexican/American place with tasty food and very reasonable prices! Waitress screwed up every order but they made it right. Almost "cheap" and definitely the nicest place for MILES!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We drove by this place hoping it would finally be open and they did add some open signs so we pulled in yesterday on our way home. The menu seemed to have an Asian influence but I needed something I could take to eat on the way home and noodles does not meet my requirement. They recommended their hoagie sandwich either chicken or turkey. I ordered one of each. Then they told me they made 2 chicken since they just learned they were out of turkey. The lady said there was napkins, ketchup etc in the bag. I got to my car to find no napkins, no condiments etc so I went back to get these because I took one bite and I could barely swallow the bite because it was so dry. I also ordered two sides (sweet potato fries and onion rings) took one bite of the onion ring and decided to return the order to be trashed! They were so greasy and soggy! YUCK! The fries were equally unappealing and greasy and flimsy! The bread was hard and dry, the chicken was cold and dry, also there was no cheese as they told me would be! Overall, this place just needs to do a few things really good and so far, it is not on my list to rush back for. I think this is the place to eat at and order something like a skewer with rice or noodles, but not he hoagie!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Diamonds and Rust played the patio at the Gave Grill last night. We had tikka burgers (not what I ordered). The service was okay. Great for Ajo. They were really busy and all helping each other. The music was GREAT. And the food and drinks were very reasonable. Great way to spend a Saturday evening!! Thanks Freeman.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

New restaraunt that got off to a slow start with an Asian fusion menu and buffet, but listen to the locals and upgrade the menu and lowered the prices. I would eat here anytime!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The food at Agave Grill is delicious and uniquely fitted for all types of people walking in. The drinks are yummy and the atmosphere is that of somewhere fancy yet simple. Agave Grill is always worth several visits a week.

1  Thank Buggy66

Been to Agave Grill? Share your experiences!