“Loved everything about this rental!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sweet2th5...
Michigan
“Loved everything about this rental!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The owner was responsive and pleasant when I contacted him with questions. I was traveling for business, so I stayed here alone. Although it was more space and amenities than I really needed, it was a better price than nearby hotel rooms and so much nicer! It was a pleasant one block walk to the convention center, and a safe and easy walk to the shops and restaurants on the waterfront as well. I took a short shuttle ride across the river to Old Town Alexandria to the Metro station, and also picked up the bus right out front to the nearby outlet mall. The whole area was very nice, a destination in itself. I immediately starting thinking about coming back with my family, and this would be my first choice of places to stay.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Sep 2014
Thank you for choosing Little Mountain Vacations and for your kind review. We are glad you had a terrific stay. We have many other resorts available. Please let us know if we can help you plan another vacation. Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing