All reviews home depot marriott hotels front desk every single staff member an easy drive restaurants and shops hot breakfast indoor pool minute drive favorite hotel house keeping great place to stay padre island convenient location nice stay parking lot staff was very friendly
Reviewed May 4, 2016

Nice property. Clean, free breakfast, everything you'd expect from a Residence Inn. They had a nice wine bar in the evening. Even in the middle of the summer it was kinda cozy in the living room! It was right on the freeway so it's a short drive from NORTH Padre Island--the part of the island that is known for quiet and fishing as opposed to loud and partying. Beautiful sunsets.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2016

Dear Allen G,
Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. It brings me great joy to hear how much you enjoyed your visit. I hope we can serve your lodging needs again the next time your travels bring you this way!

Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Being a member, we received an nice gift bag with a bottle of water, a snack bag of popcorn and a welcome letter. Very nice touch. 1 bedroom King Suite was clean and spacious enough for the 2 of us. The bed was comfy as were the pillows. They serve a free hot breakfast with anything you might like. Also a good assortment of fruit, cereals and yogurt. Enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Dear Jetsetters99,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at the Corpus Christi Residence Inn and for your five-star rating. I'm pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the rewarding welcome, room, and breakfast buffet. Please come and see us again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

No matter what questions I asked, the staff at this hotel far exceeded expectations. Because we were traveling with our pet, I asked for a first-floor room and was immediately assigned over the phone before arrival. Breakfast was fantastic, and items were replenished promptly. Front desk staff was exceptional, providing spot-on suggestions for restaurants and places along the beach that are pet-friendly. Overall, a delightful experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Stephen P,
Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I'm very happy to hear what a pleasant experience you had with my staff at the Corpus Christi Residence Inn. I will be sure to share all of your positive feedback with my team! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2016

My 17 year old son, who weighs 55lb.s and is disabled, along with my wife, were treated as royalty at this hotel. The two bedroom configuration was perfect for us. Tay got his own room along with his own disabled, wheelchair accessable shower. The other bedroom across the living room had its own bath which allowed my wife to shower and lay down to sleep as I took care of my son's needs. He requires 24/7 care.

The staff, I mean all the staff, were all cheerful and welcoming. I was amazed how EVERY employee would smile and say good morning...

The desk helped us get into that upgraded room. Every time I went by the desk I was repeatedly asked if everything was OK and was there anything else that they could help us with.

The lady in charge of the breakfast area was constantly hovering making sure the super delicious meals were plentiful and hot. She even came over as were finishing and took away our empty plates for us! My son was asleep in the room and it was just my wife and I. I KNOW she didn't have to do that for us.

We were disappointed that the hot tub was having maintenance but the regular pool was the best I have seen. Clean and the pH perfect.

I don't normally write reviews but this hotel is special. Kind and considerate, clean and hospitable. We felt like we were at a Bed & Breakfast not a hotel.

Well Done!!! WE WILL BE BACK!

Room tip: Can walk to several restaurants.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ray S
Adam M, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

Dear Ray S,
Thank you very much for the five-star rating and touching review. I'm so thrilled to hear about the experience you had with us, and the impact my staff had. It pleases me to know we could help the entire family relax and enjoy their stay to the fullest. I'm sorry for the disappointment caused by the maintenance work being done on our hot tub at the time of your stay but I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy the pool. Thank you once again for all of your kind words. I look forward to sharing them with the rest of my staff. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2016

I stayed a week at this hotel. The hotel itself is a bit smaller than other RI's I've stayed at, but the room was typical for RI. I had a 2-room suite. It did show some minor age, such as a repaired crack in the bathroom sink, corrosion on the metal mirror frame, and worn areas on the fiberglass tub/shower. But overall the room was in great condition and the housekeeping staff did a great job every day. All the personnel at this RI were extremely friendly and helpful. The morning breakfasts were nice, and there was someone always on hand to ensure there was plenty of food and everyone was satisfied. I would recommend this hotel with one caution: the north side of the hotel faces the side of a Home Depot where they are unloading trucks and using forklifts day and night, creating quite a bit of ongoing noise. Make sure you get a room away from the Home Depot!

Room tip: Rooms on the south side away from the Home Depot are better!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank FLTigerboy

Dear FLTigerboy,
Thank you for your review and five-star rating. I'm pleased to hear about all the things you loved about your stay. I apologize for any noise issues you might have experience with us during your travels and I hope that you will continue to choose Corpus Christi Residence Inn for all of your lodging needs.