Residence Inn Corpus Christi
US$127
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$80
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$171
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$172
US$152
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$128
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$115
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$140
BestWestern.com
US$139
US$123
Priceline
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$130
All reviewshome depotmarriott hotelsfront deskan easy driverestaurants and shopshot breakfastfavorite hotelgreat place to stayhouse keepingpadre islandpool and hot tubnice stayfree breakfaststaff was very friendlysuiteforklifthousekeeping
Reviewed January 9, 2011

The hotel is under renovation at this time. I stayed in a room on the 3rd floor, the 3 surrounding rooms were being worked on. I wanted the highest floor, but you would have thought the clerk would not put me next to the rooms being worked on. A letter was slipped under the door saying they would accommodate me, but who wants to repack everything and move rooms? I was planning to stay 2 weeks, but left after 4 days. The TV's are old, no HD or flat screens. The picture would also flicker allot, so I checked to see if the cables were secure and they were, so don't know what the problem was there. The fitness room had one treadmill, one stationary bike and one stair climber. the stair climber was from the 80's and did not work. Very disappointed. I would wait a few months before staying at this hotel. The staff was very nice. The "business center" consisted of a small room with one computer.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank countryfied
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I stayed at the Residence Inn in Corpus Christi. It was very convenient to where I wanted to be. It was a last minute reservation, the staff were very accomodating. The room was beautiful and the bed could not have been more comfortable.
I felt so relaxed and comfortable there I extended my visit a day rather than room with friends. It is nice to have your own space with kichen available.
They also provided a nice complimentary breakfast in the morning. The pillows are devine!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Stayed at Residence Inn for two nights. Clean and good size rooms. Breakfast was good. Staff is friendly. Will stay again for sure

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Central location close to shopping and restaurants. Quiet and intimate. Nice bed, fully equiped kitchen and pull out couch in the living room. Friendly staff. However, the shower drain was plugged. When I called for service at 6pm on Saturday, they said they had no one to take care of the problem until Sunday, when someone came and left it in worse shape. Linens were provided for hyda bed, but mattress cover had hairs on it and blanket was not provided. When we called for a blanket at 10:00pm, they said they were being washed and would take 1 1/2 hours.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank SolymarBQ
TharaldsonPropMgmt, Owner at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

Thank you for your feedback and kind words about our staff. I apologize you had a negative experience at our hotel and I want to assure you that these issues have been addressed! We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as what we are doing right. We hope with our continued efforts to improve, you will keep the Corpus Christi Residence Inn in mind next time you stay in the area.

Reviewed April 16, 2009

Everything started right after check in the Fireplace in our room didn't work so we went to the front desk to inform them, well to our surprise they knew about it and didn't tell us at check in, it never got fixed during our 3 day stay.
Later that day we took our kids to the pool and we can't imagine how much chlorine they put in that pool, it was so bad that we had to leave after 15 minutes because our eyes burned really really bad, also we couldn't find any towels by the pool.
By far the most disgusting thing we discovered at night, as we pulled out the pull out bed we found a mattress with blood stains all over it not to mention other stains, we called the front desk to come and replace the mattress, well we had to call them twice and they showed up 45 minutes later without even saying they would be sorry about it!!!
The next morning we found hair in the eggs..etc.
The day we checked out we had three other people in line complaining about that place.
We do travel a lot and we never stayed in a place that bad ever before!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family