All reviews fish tank indoor pool great hotel clean rooms enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast would stay here again king suite nice breakfast off the highway hot tub comfortable bed fitness center nice stay waffles business trip the staff was great
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Had a clean room, super nice breakfast with tons of options, super friendly staff! Everything was great! The distance was not as close as I thought to where we had planned to go during our trip but it was not too far. Like maybe 10 mins away from the Texas State Aquarium and the North shore beach.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Meighan S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, and they will be happy to know their efforts helped make your stay a great one! We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Beds are so comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff we accommodating. Pleased with all services. Roomsa were clean and efficient. Internet was accessible and fast. There was road construction out front.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Meighan S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you to taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and got to enjoy the amenities we offer. We strive to make sure every guest walks away as satisfied as you did. Have a great day!

Reviewed April 18, 2017

This hotel was very pleasant to stay in. Would definitely recommend stay again and recommend. Our over all family experience was Amazing!!!!!!!! the hotel breakfast is probably the only thing that needs to be updated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Meighan S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay! It is always great to hear when our guests enjoy their time at our hotel. I am happy to hear that the staff was helpful and friendly, I will pass on to them to keep up the great work! I do appreciate your feedback as I am always looking for ways to improve. We wish you a wonderful day and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This place was a great choice. Very Clean, friendly staff, relaxing. Went to the pool with my daughters, there were quite a bit of people, water didn't look as clean and the hot tub had a little bit too much chlorine which burned my eyes just sitting in there, But over all stay was very nice, complimentary breakfast was okay as well, would defiantly come back with my family.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent stay. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come see us again when in Corpus Christi.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

This past weekend everything was booked at the Embassy, so when I called they recommended some of the other hotels that are part of the franchise. So I booked with Hampton Inn, I will say the staff was super nice the reception area looked good. However our room had a weird smell, but didn't want to complain. Later on in the evening the kids wanted to go for a swim so we took them downstairs indoor pool, cool right....well we opened the doors and the super strong stench of (dirty or old) chlorine filled the hot room. I wanted to go back out, but our kids started to cry (4&5) so we stayed. We were in there for about 40 mins when I went to the restroom and noticed the color on my bathing suit had gone from royal blue, to a dingy grayish color. I immediately told the kids & my husband to get out the water. Our bathing suits were ruined along with the highlights in my hair. That had never happened to me!
After we showered I went back downstairs to let them know and the nice young lady at the desk already knew what I was going to complain about, right away she asked if my bathing suit changed colors.
Then to top it off that night the AC was at 66, a little too cold for my kiddos so we tried to pick it up to 70 but every time we tried the heater would kick on instead.
Needless to say I don't recommend it, money wasted, $150 for the room after taxes, ruined bathing suits mine alone was $60...oh and did i mention the nagging cough and our allergies that night and after we left the hotel? so yeah I don't recommend it! The only good thing i can say is the staff is nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Meighan S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response to our guest survey. Our staff depends on feedback from our guests to make sure we are always doing our very best to provide a great experience for each and every one of our guests. I do apologize for the pool not being satisfactory during your stay. I made sure our maintenance department was notified of the problems you encountered. Please reach out to me so we can discuss this further. Thank you again for your feedback. I do hope you will consider choosing Hampton Inn for your lodging needs next time you are in the area.