“Amazing view”
other travellers have booked this property
July 26, 2017 picture I took.
The complex has 3 buildings and 4 floors.  Only numbers ending in 00-01-02-03-04-05 are on the beach This is the floor plan of a bay front that is bigger than a bay view. 5 closets.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
July 26, 2017 picture I took.
Photo by Tony Fitzgerald at 101corpuschristi on the Lexington seen from condo private balcony.
Panoramic view in all directions.  This is to the left.
View Straight ahead
View from the living room
Location of the unit right on the beach.
Bay fronts on the left (end in 00 to 05 only) , bay views on the right (end in 06 to 45).
Beach level on the board walk
View from a bay front condo
View from a bay view condo
View from a non private bay view balcony.
View from a bayfront private balcony.
Bunk beds in the hall for children
Bathroom
Kitchen
Full size refrigerator
Beach painting on wall 'home is where the beach is'
One of many casual beach theme art works
Welcome sign!
View of main hallway
Condo is at the end of this hallway (doormat) connected to main hallway.
Parking lot and BAY VIEW not bay front balconies
Building 1 pool:  One of 2 swimming pools and kiddie pool.
Building 3 Pool and kiddie pool.
One of 3 BBQ grills and picnic tables
Front of Building
Fitness room.
Corpus Christi at night
View from downtown to the condo
Location on North Beach on the bay
Feed me I'm hungry!
Guest comments in condo guest book.
Bay Front Balcony View of Lexington, boardwalk, and downtown Corpus from the balcony.
View of hallway when exiting elevator
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

houston44...
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing view”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We love the condo, cosy ,family friendly, kids loved it, we did have a great time , we enjoyed the sunrise with the beach view , very relaxing , we absolutely recommend this condo

Management Response
26 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for 2 things 1- being such an absolutely great guest and 2- for writing a review (and it being a good review). Usually everyone is like me: when something is bad, we are mad and we say something. But when things are good we don't say anything.

Again, thank you , thank you, and I look forward to your next stay (hint,hint). I thank you for taking the time to do this review for me......
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Beach View Condo”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is amazing - the beach is right at the doorstep! The condo is simple nothing fancy but a great place to stay at the beach. Could not ask for better views!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the review. You were a great guest. Like so many people, I usually say something if things are bad and don't bother if I have no problems. I so so appreciate you taking the time and giving a review.

Thank you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing