“Really good food”

Senor Jaime's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #92 of 711 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Very elegant setting in the restaurant. We enjoyed the food and will definitely return. We went by chuys and they were way to busy for our timing. Our first time there and was a great value for the money. Service was good but took a little longer to get it than we would have liked. Time constraint put us having to rush but if taking our time would have been just fine. The chili relleno was better than chuys.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Best salsa on the planet. Seriously. The BEST!

Tableside quac is also great. The puffy tacos are a must try as well!

1  Thank ML_ATL2013
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Best patron margaritas, table side guacamole, and Tex mex food. Also try the flan dessert. Yvonne was our waitress and was very kind. We will ask for her at our next visit.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

OMGosh!!!! Why have we NOT been here before???? Definitely recommend the Enchiladas--- oh, who am I kidding??? Everything was delicious!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I have eaten there four times in the last month. First time was for a business meeting and I had the King Ranch Chicken special, Fabulous. They have the best soup I have ever had in my life, Caldo Talpeno! I have had it the last two times. I have also had the 5 mini tacos with chicken and they were so yummy.