“Great lunch! ”

Senor Jaime's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #81 of 711 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best in Corpus Christi! Good fajitas. Fairly quiet atmosphere, clean, ok service, and not too busy.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Excellent food from a big selection. The service was good, but I wouldn't say excellent, because of the time it took for the food to be brought to the table. The quality of the food was excellent, and we did have chips and salsa to help pass the time. I would go back and give this restaurant another try.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Nice atmosphere, ample seating, not enough staff, overall not a bad place to eat.
I failed to get the waitress' name, however she did a great job eventhough she was a little overwhemled. I had the fajitas tropical, which is fajitas grilled with pineapple,and other fruits. I would definitely go back for this plate. My daughter had the chicken strips and fries, the last 2 pieces were undercooked, will not order that again. My wife had the mini tacos, which were right on the money. Despite the short staff, undercooked chicken, and the running out of lemonade, we will return again.
The cost is not bad either.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome food, atmosphere and portions were good. Waitress ( Yvonne) was very friendly and engaging and made us feel at welcome.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are always looking for that special place where we can enjoy a great meal and each others company. This will be your destination from now on. The service is/was friendly and answered all our questions about menu items. Best of all the food is awesome! Specializing in all your favorite tex-mex fare with an upscale twist. You will not be disappointed.