other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Bedroom
Corpus Christi Beach
Hurricane Alley Waterpark
Texas State Aquarium
Fridge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robert G
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“On beach but needs some upkeep”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Well the room just needed some care before it had visitors. TV remote broke and no batteries. Light out in hallway and kitchen plus the kitchen outlet was damaged and only 1 worked. (all little items but it added up) Sent a note to the owner about the items and he replied but was on vacation and did not help. Wireless was in the building next to this unit which is just bad.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being located right at the beach
Liked least: Facilities needed some upkeep since things did not run the best. (Light burned out)
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
30 Jun 2013
Most of the issues were addressed. I was unable to respond as quickly as I normally do since I was out of town. Previous guest did not advise of these issues or they would have been corrected earlier. You will sen on my main site that folks note my quick response to issues. I appreciate you taking the time to post a review.
TX
Reviewed 9 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
9 Mar 2013
Any of these issues could have been rectified with notice.I am trying new housekeepers and would have personally responded had I been informed to address any issues within my control and notified the HOA of anything within their domain.

I make it clear to all guests from the beginning to notify me of any issues so that I may have an opportunity to address any issues to make the stay as comfortable as possible.

Blind repairs and wireless in the room is coming in April. Sorry I was not notified and given an opportunity to correct any issues presented as I would have done what was needed. Customer service is our top priority!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing