“Simple and delicous”

Vick's Famous Hamburgers
Ranked #202 of 740 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed August 11, 2015

On my never ending quest to find a delicious hamburger, I tried Vick's Famous Hamburger's. I had a burger with bacon and veggies and it was delicious. Is it the best, no but very very good. It was fresh, hot and worth the wait. The fries were a little undercooked for my taste, but nicely prepared. The vanilla shake was scrumptious and thick. It was so thick the straw kept collapsing as I dried to enjoy the shake. In the end, a trip to Vick's is a nice surprise.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

Just like the title says, Vicks is pretty good food and I believe it's a Corpus staple. If you are in a pinch or you don't feel like waiting in line at What-a-burger, then scurry on down to Vicks.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We've been eating here for years and truly enjoy the food. The burgers, chicken, and tacos are all excellent. The only issue I have is that the club sandwich literally has one extremely thin piece of ham on it. Don't get me wrong, the sandwich is still good, but they have really started skimping on the ham. Disappointed me because this is my favorite item. However, that won't stop us going there completely. They have a lot of great food. They are extremely friendly as well and the service is awesome. Excellent hometown place to eat.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I don't know why this joint is not everywhere. It's the best burger in corpus, I wish they had this closer to where I live. I eat here at least twice a month only because it's far.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I'm glad I'm not in that part of town much, it's hard to drive by it and not pull in, their food is excellent, homestyle burgers and fried chicken.. french fries that are always fresh and cooked just right, the workers have been friendly every time I've been here, Vick's is a definate place to try if ya like good food/take out.