“Awesome buffet”

China Garden Super Buffet
Ranked #227 of 733 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed September 14, 2016

So much food for so little spent. Food delicious and great variety. Convenient, so close to hotel. Love the shrimp and house rice

Reviewed July 16, 2016

The hibachi was phenomenal and freshly cooked while you wait. I would recommend the skinny noodles. My son and I didn't care for the orange noodles. Our server was decent and we didn't have any issues. I would come here again!

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Average for Chinese buffet. We did have a large group and they were not able to break up the bill - nor did they ask if that was how we wanted it. So at the end end they presented only one check and would only accept one way to pay. Caused an uncomfortable problem because the staff weren't on top of things.
The only Chinese buffet I have ever been to in which I actually witnessed a pizza delivery drop off boxes of pizza, and the staff put it out on the buffet as their own!!! True!

Reviewed June 2, 2016

Rarely Chinese buffet are good, but that one is really bad. The place is dirty, the service is non existent, the food is dry or cold and don't look like fresh, the atmosphere was almost OK.
For sure we never come back

Reviewed May 29, 2016

This restaurant is a Chinese buffet. They have many items on the buffet that are very good.
We ate there numerous times in the last ten years.
The reason we stopped going there is because of the conditions of the restrooms....the management did not do anything after I complained about the smell of the restroom. I'm sure everyone had the same opinion if they would have entered the restroom. The smell was so bad that I refused to use the restroom there; I had to leave quickly and go to a department store nearby. It may be at least another five or ten years before we will try it again in the future.