US$134
US$109
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$122
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$139
ExtendedStay
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
US$119
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
Best Western Paradise Inn(Corpus Christi)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$138
US$134
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$177
BestWestern.com
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

All reviewsfull size stoveroom was cleanacross streetwaffleswaffle makerquick weekendbob hall pierqueen bedeasy access to the beachocean viewlocation was perfectspring breakhotel roommustang islandstaff was very friendlyport aransaskitchenette
Reviewed August 9, 2017

My wife and I were looking for a quiet place close to a beach for our anniversary and the Hawthorne Suites North Padre was perfect. The hotel is almost directly across the street from Michael Ellis Beach.

The staff was very friendly. When they learned it was our anniversary, they moved us to a room with an ocean view.

Breakfast was delicious.

The price of the room was very affordable for the proximity to the beach.

We are looking forward to going back soon with our kids and we definitely plan to give Hawthorn Suites our business.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We stayed for 3 nights. The staff was nice and the hotel was really nice, clean and very convenient to the beach. The breakfast was really good, hot waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, coffee, juice.... etc... I would highly recommend and will use this place for future stays.

1  Thank 693shirleye
Reviewed July 22, 2017

The front desk staff was rude. Did not listen to what I was saying. Swiped my hole bank account to a $0. When I first walked up I told them I was useing two different cards and still just charged one card. The rooms where not cleaned everyday. The beds where not changed. I had to ask to get them changed and the front desk told me they only change the beds from Monday to Friday. The top blanket on both beds had him on them. The room was left with trash in them everyday. The bathtub was not clean out . The breakfast was the same everyday. There was nothing new. There was a hole in the Conner of the wall in the room. The elevator stoped and broke with people in them. The side door when walking in to hotel was always open. You don't have to have a key card to walk in. The walk to the beach was great. The view from the hotel was amazing. The beds was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Overall this stay was adequate but upon arrival we were told at first that we did not have a reservation when I was holding my confirmation email and number in my hand. When we got to the room all of the supplies for the kitchen were there and there were no spares of anything under the sink, no dish washing soap, towel to dry or paper towels. On the following morning when I was attempting to brew coffee I realized that the pot was broken. We told the front desk and they quickly gave us another one! The remainder of the stay was quite enjoyable.