“Variety of Asian styles”
Review of Z Counter

Z Counter
Ranked #36 of 762 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 16, 2016

One of my favorite secrets in town. Love the variety and it is consistently good. If you like to try new foods and are adventurous, there are limited places to go in Corpus. Some of the family favorites: green onion pancake, dad's macaroni, jap chae, spam musubi, sloppy tso's. Husband loves the Bibimbap but I'm not a fan of kim chi. We usually do take out as the seating is limited. As I like to try different things, a lot depends who is willing to take the time to explain things at the register when you order. Most are nice and helpful but I've had a few grouches. No matter, the food is delish!

Reviewed December 26, 2015

review from my 8 yr old:
When we went to Z Counter the place was full so it must have been a good place. But, it was kind of not good. We had the transparent noodle, and the bone meat. The transparent noodle was good but same to other kinds of noodle at other restaurant. The meat was very burned and that kind of burned meat if you eat it it causes diseases. That is what my Mom said.

review by me:
It's a solid neighborhood eatery. I was surprised by the varieties of dishes being available. Portion was large and we ended up eating the leftover for dinner. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Only downside is that it is not a large place and one might have hard time finding a seat during peak hours.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

Visited this restaurant based on TripAdvisor and other reviews. Everyone in my family ordered something different. Asian Chicken tacos were highly rated. The deluxe onion beef wraps were FANTASTIC! Really, really good and I definitely eat these again. The restaurant is pretty small, and almost all the tables were filled when we entered.

Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

It was sooo dry.. Expected me to know how to order and seemed offended when i asked. Will never be going back.

1  Thank Roam260055
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Everything here is excellent and prepared quickly. They will tell you the most popular dishes so you can get those.