All reviews front desk golden corral great hotel room was clean on south padre island drive newer hotel pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast the breakfast area breakfast staff waffles memorial day weekend minute drive staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location easy access
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Very nice and very clean hotel. Close to everything you need.

Front desk was very helpful on arrival and great checking out as well.

Room was very nice and quite with no noise from outside.

Bathroom was good with plenty of hot water.

I will stay again when in town on business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear Coy M,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi! We are excited to hear that you found our accommodations to be impressive, along with our great location and amazing staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Trip was for pleasure with some friends. We had our yearly Christmas get together & had a great time! We always stay at Hampton Inn & fully recommend it to anyone wanting a clean relaxfull night. Don't have anything else to say.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2016

Dear Ora Lee M,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and offering such a kind recommendation. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here due to the great ratings and better pricing. It turned out to be a great decision. Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was awesome. I was able to use the gym which was a little cramped but being that not a lot of people use the gym it was just me in there and it worked out. At this location you are only about 10mins from downtown the commute between wasn't bad at all. Overall it was a great Hotel stay for me the wife and 2 daughters. Oh and there are multiple restaurants within walking distance and Walmart is rifht across the highway.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Consistently clean, friendly and comfortable every time. Enjoy the fitness center, breakfast and the positive words scattered through out the hotel, elevator, fitness center. Dog selfie in the elevator is favorite.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Dear Sara884GZ ,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi! We are glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

I stayed at this hotel months ago for business. I rented several rooms and even used the meeting room. The staff was tremendous, there was even one pregnant girl who despite being pregnant helped us out more than the other staff. I enjoyed my stay so much everyone in my company has used this hotel when they come to Corpus Christi. I was finally able to came back at the beginning of December hoping to get the same great service and I was very disappointed. First off the previously mentioned girl was no longer working there and the front desk staff was completely rude even the so-called supervisor. I had a DND on my door early in the morning, I took of the DND off around 10am when I left for a meeting and when I returned about 7pm my room had not been cleaned. After all is said and done the assistant general manager Jasmine did not want to work with me in getting extra HHonors points instead of giving me my money back. I can say for sure this hotel has lost my business and that of everyone else in my company.

2  Thank jcervantes1972
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2016

Dear Jcervantes1972,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi. Please accept my apologies for the level of service you received from my staff. We strive to impress our guests, but have fallen short on this occasion. I will be sharing your comments with my staff to ensure that other guests don't have the same experience. I hope that you will allow us a chance to make up for this during your next trip to Corpus Christi.

John L.