“Girl's Trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful Beachfront condo with Zen view! :)
Elegant and beautifully appointed bedroom with dresser drawers, 2 lamps, and ample closet space. Beachfront View from Balcony.  Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, wine, spirits on Balcony!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful Beachfront condo with Zen view! :)
Pristine and clean Beach with lovely boardwalks and swimming, fishing and playing in the sand!
2 bunks beds in hallway for children! :)
Additional seating area with beachview and flat screen TV with DVD player! :)
New stainless steel refrigerator with dining table with high bar stools to enjoy the view to beach!
Lovely appointment full bath with towels, blow dryer, soap and beach towels in hall closet
1 Bathroom
2 family pools, one heated
2 family pools, one heated
pool area
pool area
Couch has queen size sofa bed. ;)
Kitchenette with Microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, plates, cups, cutlery and cooking utensils, etc. ;
Pots and pans for cooking in kithenette.
Couch has pull out queen sofa bed in front of sliding door to beachfront balcony. ;)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
sheronda...
“Girl's Trip”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My 3 cousins and I had an awesome mini vacay in Corpus Christi. We rented from Nelda who is an Awesome Lady! Her condo was SPOTLESS! I can't say enough about this awesome Lady or her condo. We enjoyed so much we will be bringing our daughter's next year.Thanks Nelda!

24 Jul 2017
Thanks so much Sheronda! It makes me happy to hear you and your wonderful cousins had such a great time! Have a lovely rest of the summer and hope to see you again. :):)
Blessings,
spaloblan...
Waco, Texas
“Great CONDO !”
Reviewed 20 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016

We loved everything about this condo. The location, the amenities, the courtesy shown to us throughout the whole booking process was awesome.

Thank you Nelda - we look forward to booking with you in 2017.

Your age range 35-49
21 Jan 2017
Makes me so happy you enjoyed your stay! Thank you kindly for feedback and I look forward to your next stay!
Blessings,
Jason1011...
“Great place!”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My daughter loved it there. Plenty to do for kids and adults. We'll be going again. She wants to move there now.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
10 Aug 2016
Thank you so much Jason and so good to hear you loved your stay! And would love to have your daughter be a new Corpus Christi resident. :) I appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again next year!
Best,
Nelda :)
Andreahor...
“Great location”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This property was okay. The location is perfect. The bedding did smell sweaty. Questioned if it had been washed. The shower curtain was covered in mold/mildew. I would recommend that the owner fix the glass door on the balcony. It is taped in place and makes a very annoying sound from the wind. It would have also been nice to know that we would have to pay a $15 fee for a key. The manager or property owner was so very nice and pleasant to work with. She even left us a nice little gift. Overall, I would say that the property is okay for the money.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Kadia5778
Austin, Texas
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Hi, I guess I should have done my research and read all the reviews online. This place is a DUMP! I did read that the mattress was bad and asked the host about it and she said she put a board between them and no one else had complained. Oh my goodness...the mattress was saggy in the middle and talk about NO Sleep....we did check for bedbugs...due to the dark lighting in the bedroom and when there is dark lighting, usually that is to cover up stuff. Okay, the host was flexible when we couldn't make it one weekend and switched the dates for us. That was nice of her, but here goes.

I was taken aback upon driving up on the ill kept property and although the office staff was ok, they charged us additional amount to park there ($15.00) for which there was no disclosure in any of our documents. I like to know everything UPFRONT! I was even afraid to leave my car parked there....2nd, the building is in incredible disrepair which took away completely from our enjoyment and apparently fees are not used to keep up the property. The clientele is questionable and around the buildings, there are vagrants. Blackbeards well....don't go there! I was worried my car would be gone after eating there.... Didn't feel safe going down the long hallway at the condo during the DAY!!! Upon entering the condo, I was simply mortified at the lack of upkeep---and that it would be rented that way. I was completely deflated since we really were looking forward to our weekend getaway!!! All the bedspreads look ready for the trash---sheets I wonder if they were even changed! I felt dirty all over! Everything is rusted out in bathroom and the shelving unit almost tipped over with all the towels on it and in kitchen...furniture looks like it was plucked out of a dumpster...condo didn't look like it had been cleaned properly. Nothing about our stay was pleasant and we did everything we could to stay away as much as possible...even NOT using the pool at all... One of the nights we were there a large group of people (about 25) set up camp down on the beach outside of our window with a huge sound system and stayed out there until the wee hours of the morning making noise...I could go on.... Towels worn out and faded, shower curtain hooks black with mildew and sand all over floor. Decor is something out of a thrift store. This place needs serious attention--outside and in. I would NOT book it! You'll be sorely disappointed and nothing about it is good.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing at all
Liked least: all of it...horrible!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Jul 2016
Ms. Krill,
I take so much pride in taking care of my guests. The cost of the $15 is disclosed on website. Integrity and disclosure of all costs are a priority for me. I felt so bad after you told me your daughter was ill and you needed to cancel or reschedule. Although it was well past policy of cancellation, of course I wanted to work with you and reschedule as being compassionate was more important. When you called a second time to reschedule because you were not feeling well and I could not accommodate you to reschedule again, you stated you would be in a day late. After having many happy guests, you are the first to state such extreme allegations that lead me to believe you were unhappy with me for not rescheduling for a second time in high season. Please know your retaliation hurts a small business owner who tries very hard to provide the best experience for the guests stay. It saddens me after I worked with you that extreme untruths would be stated. My small condo is not high end but certainly affordable.
The property was built in the 80's and not new construction. However, all the furniture was new in my condo when I bought it about two years ago in May of 2014.
I do sincerely hope you and your family are well.
Respectfully,
Zingo59
Colorado Springs
“Excellent place to relax”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

If you are looking for a quiet, calm place to relax on the waterfront, this is it. Great view, not too many people on the bay. Even the pool (over the 4th of July weekend!) wasn't horribly crowded with screaming kids and obnoxious music.. Very family friendly and not about a crazy party place. If you are looking for that, it's a short drive over to the island for that. Close enough to HEB or other stores for groceries, Port Aransas for deep sea fishing, etc. Small but adequate size for a vacation. Close to USS Lexiington tour (great F-18 flight simulator) and great restaurants in walking distance. Also a paved walkway beachside that was great. Nelda (the owner) was VERY responsive and helpful. Would definately come back here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to the beach and the relaxing, non-party attitude of the place.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
auntwheez...
Odessa, Texas
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 3 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The condo was just as promised and the view was amazing! Access to the beach was just steps away and we really enjoyed the convenience of going in to snack, nap, etc. My grandchildren loved the bunk beds in the wall! We are planning to come back next year!

Travelling group: Young Children
4 Jun 2016
I am so happy you and your grandchildren had a wonderful time! Thank you kindly for your review and I look forward to see you again. :)
Blessings to you and your family,
Nelda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing